Let's have a game with lots of fun and good music! (Okay, bad music is fine too :P)

miiila

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you didn’t insist on finding out why you got that first warning, for whatever reason believed in some non-existent 3-strikes-rule and that you’ll be fine continuing with whatever you did to earn that first warning because nothing will happen before a second or third warning, and suddenly find yourself unable to log in …

Can I have your number, it’s easier to explain on the phone

My mail is xxxxx, you can contact me there if there are any questions

Congrats on your Gig, I’m xxx and would like to interview you on S**pe

Hi I’m Lee and I have an interesting proposition for you, let’s chat on G Hangout

When a really simple order comes in, with clear instructions, and the offer to ask if anything is unclear, but you don’t ask because, for once, everything is clear, and you do as the instructions say and deliver in record time, and wake up to a notice of the customer asking you to change exactly the thing you had done like you had because of those instructions, basically telling you that they wanted the exact opposite of what the instructions said …

When a really simple order comes in, with clear instructions, and the offer to ask if anything is unclear, but you don’t ask because, for once, everything is clear, and you do as the instructions say and deliver in record time, and wake up to a notice of the customer asking you to change exactly the thing you had done like you had because of those instructions, basically telling you that they wanted the exact opposite of what the instructions said …

Yup …you wish they would have told you …

When you’re selling spells and Fiverr changed something in the UI, and suddenly you don’t get any tips anymore …

I couldn’t resist myself bringing up Baby Yoda after watching Geralt of Rivia.

And, this is the feeling after noticing a notification about someone leaving you a Tip!

Archived