How are you planning to spend your New Year Eve?

saad_nagi

I’ll be doing the same thing as usual. Namely, taking advantage of large crowds to stock my basement with enough people to feed off for the rest of the year.

Of course, that’s hyperbole. In reality, I’ll be watching the new season of The Expanse with my dog on the sofa.

I’ll be doing the same thing as usual. Namely, taking advantage of large crowds to stock my basement with enough people to feed off for the rest of the year.

Of course, that’s hyperbole. In reality, I’ll be watching the new season of The Expanse with my dog on the sofa.

The Expanse is an awesome show!

And that’s a great idea for New Year’s Eve

Well, friends have asked me to hang out at a bar with them and celebrate (the New Year, I guess) but I actually had envisioned something more cyesque for my New Year’s Eve, so that’s a hard decision to yet be made.

And what are you up to yourself, Saad?

The end of another year is peeking! Are you afraid, are you? Or excited maybe. Who knows.

How are you going to spend your New Year’s Eve?

I’ll be at church. We have two NYE services, a family one at 7:30 and a party one for young adults and youth at 10:30. I’ll be producing the youth service and probably helping with checking kids in at the family one. Probably cap it off with sparkling grape juice.

HA HA, no matter what you say now. The plan is leaked! All hail cannibalism 😂

Well, friends have asked me to hang out at a bar with them and celebrate (the New Year, I guess) but I actually had envisioned something more cyesque for my New Year’s Eve, so that’s a hard decision to yet be made.

And what are you up to yourself, Saad?

@miiila that sounds great. Why scream on top of the lungs when you can sit on the sofa and watch a season.

Don’t stock them in basement. Too much noise, don’t you think? Or maybe you are going for a soundproof basement. Either way, you will have to come up with acid to clean later 😂

I am a reader. I just started *God of Small Things *by Arundhati Roy and I plan to read it whilst drinking coffee. A dream New Year Eve for me!

I shall be smudging my flat, letting the new year in … and lighting a whole lot of candles in recognition of all the people who brought a little light into my life this year …

And then probably watching the Witcher …

@coerdelion Witcher is really rocking these days. I have not seen even the trailer though, lol.

May your life gets filled with people who bring light.

I shall be smudging my flat, letting the new year in … and lighting a whole lot of candles in recognition of all the people who brought a little light into my life this year …

My hubbs and l like that genre. Thanks for pointing out a new series for us to watch.

I will follow the tradition of spending it in the drunk tank.

Where I’m from, that’s a euphemism for a cell in the station used to hold people overnight who get unruly after imbibing.

I’m guessing that’s not what you meant, but if if I’m wrong… Well, at least I’ll be in good company. 😉

Hi everyone! It has been very quiet around here, at least for me. So, I’ve been working on my GIGs to improve them in the best way I can. I also have been planning my marketing strategy for the new year, to be able to promote my activity in a positive way, adding value to each post that I do.

How about you, what are you going to improve/change for 2020?

I wish lots of business opportunities to all of us! 🍀

Archived