How to know you have the right Seller?

barrelofmonkeys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I am a new client. I’ve only used this service once and was happy with it.
I decided to try a different seller who offered a bit more for the same cost.
I’ve paid first as this requires you to do, but the user hasn’t replied to my messages and there is only 1 hour left before time to complete is up.
Any advice, how do I get my money back?

• Like 19

Hi I am a new client. I’ve only used this service once and was happy with it.

I decided to try a different seller who offered a bit more for the same cost.

I’ve paid first as this requires you to do, but the user hasn’t replied to my messages and there is only 1 hour left before time to complete is up.

Any advice, how do I get my money back?

Please keep in mind that the seller still isn’t late (and I hope that you have provided them with all the information they need, so they might be working on your order now). If they deliver, great!

If the order gets late, you can go to the Resolution Center on the order page and request a cancellation. The seller will have to respond to it; if they don’t, the order will be automatically cancelled in 2 days. Also, once the order is in the late (or “very late”?) status (I’m not sure whether 24 or 48 hours late), you can go to the Resolution Center and request a cancellation, and the order will be cancelled immediately.

When the order is cancelled, you get your funds back into your Fiverr account, to use as credit for new purchases.

• Like 26

Please keep in mind that the seller still isn’t late (and I hope that you have provided them with all the information they need, so they might be working on your order now). If they deliver, great!

If the order gets late, you can go to the Resolution Center on the order page and request a cancellation. The seller will have to respond to it; if they don’t, the order will be automatically cancelled in 2 days. Also, once the order is in the late (or “very late”?) status (I’m not sure whether 24 or 48 hours late), you can go to the Resolution Center and request a cancellation, and the order will be cancelled immediately.

When the order is cancelled, you get your funds back into your Fiverr account, to use as credit for new purchases.

Thank you, all sorted now.

• Like 13

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you want to find any right seller to do your task, then you have to find a gig related to your task and then talk with your task as sellers are always ready to do their best for their respectful buyers. If you think this guy can do you task then hire the guy quickly and tell about your budget. Review is not a factor because a top rated seller wasn't any review once. So, you have to identify a right person, the guy can be new or leveled. 😊

Edited by amantu_amir
  • Like 21

On 6/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, designcare4u said:

any time help any buyer

On 6/29/2021 at 9:15 AM, amantu_amir said:

If you want to find any right seller to do your task, then you have to find a gig related to your task and then talk with your task as sellers are always ready to do their best for their respectful buyers. If you think this guy can do you task then hire the guy quickly and tell about your budget. Review is not a factor because a top rated seller wasn't any review once. So, you have to identify a right person, the guy can be new or leveled. 😊

On 6/29/2021 at 7:59 PM, only1rejaul said:

Thank you so much for sharing a valuable and informative post.😍

21 hours ago, digitalpromo_us said:

Agree with you

21 hours ago, shahareja_dev said:

It will be helpful for all buyers 🥰 

This post is almost 2 years old. If you liked this post then simply use the 'Thanks' or 'Love' emoji.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

This post is almost 2 years old. If you liked this post then simply use the 'Thanks' or 'Love' emoji.

35 minutes ago, uppotoffic said:

Hi, you have very accurately stated your point in these three points. I am sure this advice will help many buyers.

Literally just read what the person above you said 😐

• Like 9