Buyers Get More Revision Time During The Holidays

fastcopywriter

I just saw this message from Fiverr, regarding the Sales Copy category.

Hi fastcopywriter,

We would like to give buyers more time to be responsive during the holidays. Therefore, we’ve exceptionally extended the auto-complete period for buyers from 3 to 7 days.

This change applies only to orders delivered between Dec. 23rd to
Dec. 31st 23:59 UTC.

Happy holidays!
The Fiverr Team

We get paid in 14 days, this means we might get paid in 21 days.

What do you think? Is this fair to sellers?

Hey buyers, do you really need 7 days to review an order?

See this thread:

Ok, so frankly, this pisses me off. Fiverr has decided to extend the auto-complete period during the holidays to 7 (SEVEN!) days! It was done without any prior notice as far as I can see and means that they, in their good holiday spirits, decided to withhold our funds even longer. I have no problem with them withholding funds for 14 days after an order is completed, just so that’s said. But then you add the three days for the auto-complete to happen on top of that (unless the buyer manually com…

I think it’s probably all categories. For buyers it might depend on the type of service, what they order and what day/date.

Hi fastcopywriter,

We would like to give buyers more time to be responsive during the holidays. Therefore, we’ve exceptionally extended the auto-complete period for buyers from 3 to 7 days.

Happy holidays!

The Fiverr Team

It’s about as fair to sellers as Christmas is to turkeys. But, as @uk1000 has said there is a whole other thread already covering Fiverr canceling Christmas.

See this thread:

Ok, so frankly, this pisses me off. Fiverr has decided to extend the auto-complete period during the holidays to 7 (SEVEN!) days! It was done without any prior notice as far as I can see and means that they, in their good holiday spirits, decided to withhold our funds even longer. I have no problem with them withholding funds for 14 days after an order is completed, just so that’s said. But then you add the three days for the auto-complete to happen on top of that (unless the buyer manually com…

I think it’s probably all categories. For buyers it might depend on the type of service, what they order and what day/date.

I apologize for creating an unnecessary thread. I had no idea.

I apologize for creating an unnecessary thread. I had no idea.

No problem. I don’t think they’re exactly the same even though they’re similar, eg. your thread is asking the opinion of buyers too & whether they would need it (and I don’t think we heard from them in the other thread) and is in a different category.

Hi fastcopywriter,

Happy holidays!

The Fiverr Team

buyers, do you really need 7 days to review an order

Nope. 1 day works for me.

If seller goofs, then I ask them to fix it. If I goof, then I pay to get it fix.

I’ve never had a seller who refused to fix something they goofed up on regardless of order completion status.

buyers, do you really need 7 days to review an order

Nope. 1 day works for me.

If seller goofs, then I ask them to fix it. If I goof, then I pay to get it fix.

I’ve never had a seller who refused to fix something they goofed up on regardless of order completion status.

Thanks for your comments. Most of my sellers review my orders in 24 hours a less, a few take 3 days. 7 days is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived