Problem after verification

miles_graphics

Hello,
I don’t really know what’s wrong with my gig. I was in page 2 under YouTube intros.i was asked for verification, after I verified my gig was taken to page 43.up till now I haven’t gotten to know the cause or how to bring my gig back to the top. Any body here with same issue or who can help?
Thanks

In that case, I don’t know.
Took a look at your profile, I’ve got to say I’m pretty impressed. There’s a tiny awkward spot in the wording of the video to your gig, and it’s echoed in a gig image, but that was an otherwise great promotion video.
Are you still getting orders? If you are, I wouldn’t be too worried. Did/do you market yourself?

On 12/24/2019 at 11:16 AM, imagination7413 said:

the gig is no longer ‘new’ and you don’t have the boost that gives.

It’s up to 6months. I’m a level one seller

There is your answer. Fiverr gives new sellers a boost for a time. You are a level one and no longer new, so you lost your boost.

That being said, even TRSs have been to the Forum to note that their gigs went from the first pages to the last page. It is part of how the secret Fiverr algorithm works. There is not much you can do about it. 

In that case, I don’t know.

Took a look at your profile, I’ve got to say I’m pretty impressed. There’s a tiny awkward spot in the wording of the video to your gig, and it’s echoed in a gig image, but that was an otherwise great promotion video.

Are you still getting orders? If you are, I wouldn’t be too worried. Did/do you market yourself?

Yes, I have been getting at least 1 sale in a week using buyers request. I manage my gig myself

There is your answer. Fiverr gives new sellers a boost for a time. You are a level one and no longer new, so you lost your boost.

That being said, even TRSs have been to the Forum to note that their gigs went from the first pages to the last page. It is part of how the secret Fiverr algorithm works. There is not much you can do about it.

But I have no bad ratings. By gig is pretty good

But I have no bad ratings. By gig is pretty good

Neither did the TRS’s I know that went from page 1 to the last page.

There are thousands of sellers on Fiverr. Not everyone can be on the first few pages all of the time.

Also, did you know that if I were to check your gig placement I would see it in a different place than you or @imagination7413. Fiverr moves it around continuously. Check it incognito mode it will be in a different place.

Neither did the TRS’s I know that went from page 1 to the last page.

There are thousands of sellers on Fiverr. Not everyone can be on the first few pages all of the time.

Also, did you know that if I were to check your gig placement I would see it in a different place than you or @imagination7413. Fiverr moves it around continuously. Check it incognito mode it will be in a different place.

To be honest, it’s frustrating. So any idea on how I can raise back my gig?

It is part of how the secret Fiverr algorithm works.

Secret algorithm. No one has any idea.

Edit: And anyone who says they do is either straight-out lies, or is parroting someone who lied.

Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re still getting orders, you’re still getting good reviews, your still helping people (which I think is FAR more important than the pay), you still have your level for now.

If you still want to do something, because I know sometimes the impulse to act is there, maybe look into creating another gig?

Nobody has the secret sauce. 🍝

People can only speculate!

The Algo is weird unless you’re a part of the Dev team it’s a mystery.

• 4 months later...

Do you faced this problem before ?

I didn’t, we are many this thing is happening to and customer service isn’t looking into it. I have a friend in the UK, USA and same thing. If you check some complaints here on this forum you will see many people are complaining

So, how many orders have you received from the last 6 months ?

Lol… It’s really had. My gig was taken to the back. I was tracking it then. At first it was in page 57.who goes beyond 10th page to look for a seller. I’m still struggling to get orders. I use buyers request… Imagine a level two seller. I just gained my level two early last month. Nothing still changed

Lol… It’s really had. My gig was taken to the back. I was tracking it then. At first it was in page 57.who goes beyond 10th page to look for a seller. I’m still struggling to get orders. I use buyers request… Imagine a level two seller. I just gained my level two early last month. Nothing still changed

I’ve had the same issues over the last few months, but being a Level 2 seller also, I had an interesting thought today … what if an additional issue is buyers assume Level 2 sellers are lower than level 1 sellers … Who wants to consider the “2nd League” when there is a “1st league”. I think my initial drop started around the same time as going from level 1 to 2

Archived