URGENT: Very bad experience with a buyer

reysayoub

Hello, my name is Ayoub and I had a bad experience with a buyer on Fiverr.
He ordered 2 videos for 50$ delivery time is 5 days. I sent the videos and he asks for cancelation because he can’t open the dropbox link, I re-upload the videos and send screenshots that the links work perfectly. and again he wants to cancel the order without reason. after many tentatives, I told him that I will contact the Fiverr support and finally, he accepts that he can see the videos and the links work. he made 2 small revisions and accept the order and leave a review.

after 4 days, he told me that he removed the videos because he doesn’t wanna problems with youtube cause the same topic is already available on youtube. The topic is Best selling music artists.

My video is totally different from the others on youtube and made from scratch. I explain this but he insists to get 2 other videos for free. I accept this just to leave a good impression, but after verifying his channel, I found that he keeps the videos and he just wanna 2 other videos for free. So, I refused to make the 2 other videos and he asks again for cancelation ( the order is already accepted so it’s not possible ) telling me that I disrespect him after telling that he wants to get 2 videos for free and he didn’t remove the first videos from the channel.

It’s the bad experience I had on Fiverr, I’m seller level 2 with over than 300 completed orders 5 stars. I always avoid any problems but I don’t really know what can I do right now. if you can give me some tips! I really need help.

Thank you

I think you handled situation well.
Not much else left to do to be honest you can tell him again that you will contact fiverr support and will make them aware of this situation and that blackmailing and threatening with cancellation to get more free videos is not allowed on fiverr and that you can see that he is still using the work you delivered.

Or you can just go ahead and contact support directly but it wouldn’t do much, they most likely will tell you to resolve your issues with buyer but at least there is a chance that they wouldn’t cancel your order if your buyer will contact them.

And if he will manage to cancel an order and still will be using your video you can contact YouTube and send them an evidence that he is using video that he didn’t pay for and you hold all copyrights to that logo and ask them to take his videos down because it’s a copyright infringement.

Not much else left to do to be honest you can tell him again that you will contact fiverr support and will make them aware of this situation and that blackmailing and threatening with cancellation to get more free videos is not allowed on fiverr and that you can see that he is still using the work you delivered.

Or you can just go ahead and contact support directly but it wouldn’t do much, they most likely will tell you to resolve your issues with buyer but at least there is a chance that they wouldn’t cancel your order if your buyer will contact them.

And if he will manage to cancel an order and still will be using your video you can contact YouTube and send them an evidence that he is using video that he didn’t pay for and you hold all copyrights to that logo and ask them to take his videos down because it’s a copyright infringement.

Thank you so much for your fast reply! i always try to avoid the problems with the support! i know that i give him everything he ordered, and the videos are 100% free copyright! i’m afraid that he make me problems with support because i spent lot of time to grow my profile. I think that i will contact the support and block this scammer.

Thanks again

Nice Call on checking on his Channel beforehand. He wasnt very smart at leaving them still public. Scammers just came dumber and dumber everytime.

Thanks for your reply! exactly, he always invent new stories just to cancel the order without reasons. i think that i will contact the support for that and block this buyer.

Thanks again for the reply, i swear that i hate my life after this experience.

Thanks for your reply! exactly, he always invent new stories just to cancel the order without reasons. i think that i will contact the support for that and block this buyer.

Thanks again for the reply, i swear that i hate my life after this experience.

What?? dont hate your life!! this was nothing but just a bad experience with a buyer, you did nothing wrong. Dont worry about it and keep the good vibes.

I used to have a customer who demanded a lot and even message me on Sunday to get her job done. I explained to her that Sunday is my family day and I will not work on this day. You know what she said? “In Thailand, we work everyday” This was what she said. I completed almost 90% but the way she pushing and rushing and demanding, totally affected my momentum of work and life.
In the end, I cancelled this project which cost over USD100.
There are all kinds of buyers out there, dont let this small amount of clowns make our life outside down. Cancel the order if needed, just move on, THEY WILL DISAPPEAR!!!

Thank you so much for your fast reply! i always try to avoid the problems with the support! i know that i give him everything he ordered, and the videos are 100% free copyright! i’m afraid that he make me problems with support because i spent lot of time to grow my profile. I think that i will contact the support and block this scammer.

Thanks again

i’m afraid that he make me problems with support

Thank you so much for your reply. i’m just afraid that he make me problems with the fiverr support.

I used to have a customer who demanded a lot and even message me on Sunday to get her job done. I explained to her that Sunday is my family day and I will not work on this day. You know what she said? “In Thailand, we work everyday” This was what she said. I completed almost 90% but the way she pushing and rushing and demanding, totally affected my momentum of work and life.

In the end, I cancelled this project which cost over USD100.

There are all kinds of buyers out there, dont let this small amount of clowns make our life outside down. Cancel the order if needed, just move on, THEY WILL DISAPPEAR!!!

The problem is that he already accepted the order and leave feedback ( after 2 cancellation request that I denied cause of no reason)

If i can cancel the order just to stop talking with this buyer, i do it right now. but i can’t because it’s already completed

The problem is that he already accepted the order and leave feedback ( after 2 cancellation request that I denied cause of no reason)

If i can cancel the order just to stop talking with this buyer, i do it right now. but i can’t because it’s already completed

Contact CS to handle this issue? I did cancel the order with the help of CS when the buyer refused to cancel it.

Hello, my name is Ayoub and I had a bad experience with a buyer on Fiverr.

He ordered 2 videos for 50$ delivery time is 5 days. I sent the videos and he asks for cancelation because he can’t open the dropbox link, I re-upload the videos and send screenshots that the links work perfectly. and again he wants to cancel the order without reason. after many tentatives, I told him that I will contact the Fiverr support and finally, he accepts that he can see the videos and the links work. he made 2 small revisions and accept the order and leave a review.

after 4 days, he told me that he removed the videos because he doesn’t wanna problems with youtube cause the same topic is already available on youtube. The topic is Best selling music artists.

My video is totally different from the others on youtube and made from scratch. I explain this but he insists to get 2 other videos for free. I accept this just to leave a good impression, but after verifying his channel, I found that he keeps the videos and he just wanna 2 other videos for free. So, I refused to make the 2 other videos and he asks again for cancelation ( the order is already accepted so it’s not possible ) telling me that I disrespect him after telling that he wants to get 2 videos for free and he didn’t remove the first videos from the channel.

It’s the bad experience I had on Fiverr, I’m seller level 2 with over than 300 completed orders 5 stars. I always avoid any problems but I don’t really know what can I do right now. if you can give me some tips! I really need help.

Thank you

he can’t open the dropbox link

Why didn’t you upload to the Fiverr delivery box and make it show in the delivered files?

he wants to cancel the order without reason.

There has to be a definite reason for a cancellation. You should have declined the cancellation requests.

he accepts that he can see the videos and the links work. he made 2 small revisions and accept the order and leave a review.

Job Done!!

after 4 days, he told me that he removed the videos

You don’t need to comment on that, you should have said that “videos are your property now, its your choice whether to keep them or delete them”.

he insists to get 2 other videos for free.

Report that message as “Spam” and simply block the buyer and let CS know that the buyer is spamming/harassing you.

I refused to make the 2 other videos and he asks again for cancelation ( the order is already accepted so it’s not possible ) telling me that I disrespect him after telling that he wants to get 2 videos for free and he didn’t remove the first videos from the channel.

Keep that as a screenshot with you, if in case CS contact you on behalf of buyer.

It’s the bad experience I had on Fiverr, I’m seller level 2 with over than 300 completed orders 5 stars.

I lost mine due to such experience recently with a buyer who is operating on Fiverr with 2 different username, I reported it to the CS but I yet to see the action that Fiverr will take on the buyer.

I don’t really know what can I do right now.

Focus on your current orders. Don’t think about it!!!

Good Luck!!

Why didn’t you upload to the Fiverr delivery box and make it show in the delivered files?

There has to be a definite reason for a cancellation. You should have declined the cancellation requests.

he accepts that he can see the videos and the links work. he made 2 small revisions and accept the order and leave a review.

Job Done!!

You don’t need to comment on that, you should have said that “videos are your property now, its your choice whether to keep them or delete them”.

Report that message as “Spam” and simply block the buyer and let CS know that the buyer is spamming/harassing you.

I refused to make the 2 other videos and he asks again for cancelation ( the order is already accepted so it’s not possible ) telling me that I disrespect him after telling that he wants to get 2 videos for free and he didn’t remove the first videos from the channel.

Keep that as a screenshot with you, if in case CS contact you on behalf of buyer.

It’s the bad experience I had on Fiverr, I’m seller level 2 with over than 300 completed orders 5 stars.

I lost mine due to such experience recently with a buyer who is operating on Fiverr with 2 different username, I reported it to the CS but I yet to see the action that Fiverr will take on the buyer.

Good Luck!!

Thank you so much for your reply and your help! about Dropbox links ( cause of the large size of files ) 2 videos over 1 GO. I’m just afraid to make me a problem with the support because he tells me that the same topic he chose is already available on YouTube, even if the videos are made from scratch and totally different.

I will contact the support and explain this. thanks again for your help.

Job Done!!

Good Luck!!

Hi rahulgraphics,

i still waiting for the answer of the buyer! but he already contacted the support and now i received a notification : ORDER CANCELLED BY FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

not problem about that, even if i lost 50$. i blocked the buyer.

I just wanna to know what happened after this notification : ORDER CANCELLED BY FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Thanks

What?? dont hate your life!! this was nothing but just a bad experience with a buyer, you did nothing wrong. Dont worry about it and keep the good vibes.

Hi there,

i still waiting for the answer of the buyer! but he already contacted the support and now i received a notification : ORDER CANCELLED BY FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I just wanna to know what happened after this notification : ORDER CANCELLED BY FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Thanks

Hi maria,

Thanks

Hi maria,

Thanks

When they will reply to you ask them why they cancelled an order if your buyer still using your work on his channel.

And also contact YouTube and report him for copyright infringement as he is using work that he didn’t pay for and you have all copyrights to that video.

Even if that topic already exist on YouTube it was your buyers work to reaserch what’s already there and only after that ask you to complete a job.

When they will reply to you ask them why they cancelled an order if your buyer still using your work on his channel.

And also contact YouTube and report him for copyright infringement as he is using work that he didn’t pay for and you have all copyrights to that video.

Even if that topic already exist on YouTube it was your buyers work to reaserch what’s already there and only after that ask you to complete a job.

Thank you for your help!

I didn’t receive any reply from Fiverr! the buyer removed the videos from the channel.

I’m asking if I can continue working without problems, or I need to wait for the support reply?

I hope that this bad experience doesn’t affect my account! and thank you so much for your reply!

Thank you for your help!

I didn’t receive any reply from Fiverr! the buyer removed the videos from the channel.

I’m asking if I can continue working without problems, or I need to wait for the support reply?

I hope that this bad experience doesn’t affect my account! and thank you so much for your reply!

Order Cancellation

• Fiverr encourage all users to communicate and resolve disputes using the Resolution Center.
  • Requests to cancel an order after completion will be assessed by the Customer Support team, based on:
    • Violations to the Terms of Service.
    • General misconduct, such as harassment, unlawful behavior, etc.
  • Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

• Active Orders (after buyer submit the requirements and before the seller delivers on Fiverr)
    • The seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours after the order is marked as Late.
    • Users are abusive towards the other party, which includes threats of low ratings or using personal information against each other.
    • Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials within the order.
    • The user is no longer an active Fiverr user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
  • Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
    • Seller marked the order as “completed” but did not provide the final service.

Note: Multiple reports of this behavior will lead to suspension of the seller’s account.

• The seller didn’t deliver any files or proof of work, which was agreed upon in the original order requirement.

Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by the Customer Support team.

• The seller requests additional payments, on or off the Fiverr platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
    • The seller is withholding the final delivery for improved ratings.
    • If buyer abuse the Request Revisions button and ask for different services than agreed upon requirements.
    • If buyer threaten to leave a bad rating to gain more services from the seller, not related to the agreed requirements.
  • Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
    • Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
    • If buyer did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.

Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the seller’s Gig page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.

• Fiverr Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing the Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.

I hope that this bad experience doesn’t affect my account!

Cancelled orders affect the seller in following ways:

• Loss of Revenue
  • Change in Gig Placement in search results
  • You may loose the level and its benefits if the Order Completion Rate falls below 90%. You can go to your Dashboard to see the Order Completion Rate.

Good Luck!!

Archived