Account temporarily disabled

liamp25

I know I’ve upset a few people and have been Rude to people in this forum, and I am sorry for the that. I am banned on fiverr, and they still haven’t told me why . Could it be for the things I said here? If not, why won’t they tell me. I honestly done nothing wrong, didn’t get 5 star reviews For no reason.

This has been widely discussed in your previous topics.

I know I’ve upset a few people and have been Rude to people in this forum, and I am sorry for the that. I am banned on fiverr, and they still haven’t told me why . Could it be for the things I said here? If not, why won’t they tell me. I honestly done nothing wrong, didn’t get 5 star reviews For no reason.

This has been widely discussed in your previous topics.

doesn’t answer what im asking.

Thanks

doesn’t answer what im asking.

Thanks

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
  • Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Nobody on the forum can help you get your account back.

We are just buyers and sellers.

Will leave this with you.

Archived