Buyer won't accept extra offer, order still in revision

gwyneth_galvin

Hey pals, looking for some insight.

My buyer placed an order and in their requirements they asked for background music but asked me to send them an offer for it.

I was slammed with orders that week so I totally forgot to send the offer but wasn’t too worried as they were super friendly and said they’re happy to pay whenever I sent the offer.

So I sent the offer the morning of the delivery and just uploaded the work. I figured they were probably good for it, I know it’s Fiverr 101 not to take the chance but w/e, I wasn’t sweating it either way.

Well go figure, they’ve ignored the offer request and then actually came back to me for a revision request, so I KNOW they’ve seen it.

I told them I’d upload their revision as soon as they accepted the offer, and I even withdrew the first one and sent a new one. They’ve been online multiple times and haven’t responded.

My question isn’t whether or not I can get them to pay (I realize they’ve taken off with the discount), my question is whether I should re-upload the old version of the file and risk them getting in touch with CS? Or would CS take my side here?

X

you should contact CS but I don’t think they could help you as they haven’t placed the order and you did the work already! talk to your buyer!

I don’t have any interest in dealing with CS, I don’t think they need to be involved at all.

My question was whether or not I should re-upload the unrevised work and risk the buyer getting in touch with CS.

I’ve sent the buyer around 5 messages regarding the request and have been ignored so bombarding them with more messages won’t help I don’t think.

Archived