Can one link a new fiverr account to a payoneer account linked to a previously Disabled Fiverr Account?

ngehtoh12t

Hello, my former Fiverr account was disabled and I had to create a new one. My worry is that can I just link this new account to the same Payoneer account that the previous account was linked to?? Or will this be a violation of Fiverr’s TOS??? I need your advice, please.

Hello, my former Fiverr account was disabled and I had to create a new one. My worry is that can I just link this new account to the same Payoneer account that the previous account was linked to?? Or will this be a violation of Fiverr’s TOS??? I need your advice, please.

Hello, my former Fiverr account was blocked and I had to create a new one.

By blocked do you mean that your previous account was disabled by Fiverr?

Yes, it was disabled. I haven’t even retrieved my $60. Do you have any idea how this can be done?

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you create a new account (as you have done) it will be disabled also.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you create a new account (as you have done) it will be disabled also.

I have a new account already, ofcourse with a different email. My worry is if it will be disabled when I try to link it to the same payoneer account I was using with the disabled one.

Yes, it was disabled. I haven’t even retrieved my $60. Do you have any idea how this can be done?

I haven’t even retrieved my $60. Do you have any idea how this can be done?

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Will leave all of this with you.

I have a new account already, ofcourse with a different email. My worry is if it will be disabled when I try to link it to the same payoneer account I was using with the disabled one.

My worry is if it will be disabled when I try to link it to the same payoneer account I was using with the disabled one.

Of course it will.

As Lloydsolutions said, banned users aren’t supposed to open new accounts, unless they’ve been given permission.

If Fiverr can link this account to your old one – through your IP address, cookies, or payment details – it will be disabled, too.

My worry is if it will be disabled when I try to link it to the same payoneer account I was using with the disabled one.

Of course it will.

As Lloydsolutions said, banned users aren’t supposed to open new accounts, unless they’ve been given permission.

If Fiverr can link this account to your old one – through your IP address, cookies, or payment details – it will be disabled, too.

If the new account is created with a different computer, which means Fiverr has no link between this account and the Disabled one. Can linking it to the payoneer Account now work?

Another way of putting this question is:: Can one link two fiverr Accounts from two different computers to the same (one) payoneer account?

If the new account is created with a different computer, which means Fiverr has no link between this account and the Disabled one. Can linking it to the payoneer Account now work?

Another way of putting this question is:: Can one link two fiverr Accounts from two different computers to the same (one) payoneer account?

Can one link two fiverr Accounts from two different computers to the same (one) payoneer account?

The answer to this question is almost always no. The rule is a payment method can be associated with only one Fiverr account.

In your case, the answer is definitely no. If you add to your new account the payment method from your old disabled account, Fiverr will be able to link the two accounts, even if all other details are different.

Can one link two fiverr Accounts from two different computers to the same (one) payoneer account?

The answer to this question is almost always no. The rule is a payment method can be associated with only one Fiverr account.

In your case, the answer is definitely no. If you add to your new account the payment method from your old disabled account, Fiverr will be able to link the two accounts, even if all other details are different.

OK, thank you so very much. I will have to create a new payoneer account then.

OK, thank you so very much. I will have to create a new payoneer account then.

will have to create a new payoneer account then.

You are really just trying to cheat a system and basically asking us how to trick the system and break rules again.

I would strongly suggest to stop doing it. Even if you are using another laptop you still might open it from your same phone or you still have same IP address and new computer wouldn’t do much for you.

To sum up: you’ll be caught sooner or later.

Your first account was disabled for violations and you just keep violating more and more rules.

will have to create a new payoneer account then.

You are really just trying to cheat a system and basically asking us how to trick the system and break rules again.

I would strongly suggest to stop doing it. Even if you are using another laptop you still might open it from your same phone or you still have same IP address and new computer wouldn’t do much for you.

To sum up: you’ll be caught sooner or later.

Your first account was disabled for violations and you just keep violating more and more rules.

This is like putting salt in my wound. Remember that not all disabled account are in actual violation of TOS. Fiverr uses an Artificial Intelligence auto system that don’t check real time. I don’t need to explain how and why my old acoount was disabled. I just had a worry and came here. And thank God I have had good answers. But yours really hurts

This is like putting salt in my wound. Remember that not all disabled account are in actual violation of TOS. Fiverr uses an Artificial Intelligence auto system that don’t check real time. I don’t need to explain how and why my old acoount was disabled. I just had a worry and came here. And thank God I have had good answers. But yours really hurts

I don’t need to explain how and why my old acoount was disabled.

You’re not obliged to, true. However, you should be aware that you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service by creating a new account without permission (have you even tried asking for permission?), and if you get caught, you’ll get banned. And this time, it will definitely be because of an actual violation.

• 1 year later...

ngehtoh, I understand you. But there are some things you just need to attempt by yourself, silently. No one here will help you out. My account also got banned and I came here to find out some things like you. But all I got back was greedy and condemning words from people like “You must have done sth wrong”, “you cannot use fiverr again” etc. Like I was their competitor or something.
What I’m trying to let you know is that you will never get any good answers from people here. So just be wise. Any question you can ask here has already been asked before. Just search the thread and read through, and figure out things. If you’ve started over with a new account, good for you. Just be careful not to violate any TOS to cause suspicion. If you want to withdraw with a payoneer, create a new one and do so. If you can’t have 2 payoneers, close the present one completely and create a new one to use. Be wise and figure things out yourself… Life goes on…

Archived