Not getting Buyer request 😢

iqragillani

Gig: I will do data entry, email scraping, email exaction and listing.

Maybe change “email exaction” in the gig title to “email extraction”.

Maybe change some of the gig description, eg. there’s one place where the word “I” isn’t capitalised.

Maybe change the bit that says “I am work with…”, eg. to “I work with…”.

Maybe change “Why you chose me” to “Why choose me”.

You say “Affordable prices with Money back” - maybe change the “Money back” to “money back guarantee” (capitalised if you want) if that’s what you’re offering.

In the FAQ you say “What kind of place where i did transfer the files?” and “Transfer your files on gmail. i am active there all time”.
I think that might need to be changed as contact outside Fiverr isn’t allowed. You could say they can attach the files on Fiverr (unless they are too big in which case something else could be used - maybe dropbox - though check any site mention is okay with any Fiverr rules).

Maybe more tags could help.

In the basic package it describes says “1000 email ending social media” - maybe reword that and also maybe they might want data entry but not an email list.
…
Also if you’re not getting orders through the Fiverr search, try sending offers to buyer requests that you can do (if you’re not getting any buyer requests, try refreshing the page a few times a day, also additional gigs where some are in other categories/subcategories might help), maybe try an additional gig. Maybe do a Fiverr Skills Test related to your gig(s).

Gig: I will do data entry, email scraping, email exaction and listing.

Maybe change “email exaction” in the gig title to “email extraction”.

Maybe change some of the gig description, eg. there’s one place where the word “I” isn’t capitalised.

Maybe change the bit that says “I am work with…”, eg. to “I work with…”.

Maybe change “Why you chose me” to “Why choose me”.

You say “Affordable prices with Money back” - maybe change the “Money back” to “money back guarantee” (capitalised if you want) if that’s what you’re offering.

In the FAQ you say “What kind of place where i did transfer the files?” and “Transfer your files on gmail. i am active there all time”.

I think that might need to be changed as contact outside Fiverr isn’t allowed. You could say they can attach the files on Fiverr (unless they are too big in which case something else could be used - maybe dropbox - though check any site mention is okay with any Fiverr rules).

Maybe more tags could help.

In the basic package it describes says “1000 email ending social media” - maybe reword that and also maybe they might want data entry but not an email list.

…

Also if you’re not getting orders through the Fiverr search, try sending offers to buyer requests that you can do (if you’re not getting any buyer requests, try refreshing the page a few times a day, also additional gigs where some are in other categories/subcategories might help), maybe try an additional gig. Maybe do a Fiverr Skills Test related to your gig(s).

Thanks…Its really helpful for me…

I will improve my gig after do some changing…

Thanks alot

• 6 months later...

Archived