Why I am not getting orders and even no inbox?

obaid_rehman

I have been on fiverr for past 4 months. I have completed an order with 5.0 star rating. But now my account is dormant completely like not getting any orders or even no inbox, even my gigs are properly SEO optimized and highly catchy on first sight in terms of graphics. Can any one review my account. What’s wrong with my gigs. Here’s the profile link.

fiverr.com/obaid_rehman

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Warm Regards.

Gig: I will design a unique modern minimalist logo in just 24 hours

The description says “Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)”, the package decriptions say “unlimited revisions” but the package revision fields have 1 to 3 revisions not unlimited.

All packages say they include the source file but only 1 says it includes a vector file. I assume if it’s created in illustrator the source file would be a vector file (.ai) - maybe clarify what isn’t sent in the first 2 packages. Though I think Fiverr should be clearer there.

What you could do is send offers to buyer requests you can do as if you haven’t had orders in a while that might reduce the chance of current orders normally, maybe because of the way Fiverr ranks or because people might think you’re not currently active on Fiverr. Getting some orders through the BR page would get more recent reviews and probably increase the chance of more orders. Having an order in the queue (or possibly just recently delivering an order), for me, seems to increase the chance of messages from other buyers - so try offers on the BR page.

Archived