No Buyer , no sale?

graphicahmed

Thank You For Reply. But There are many seller sale their product in holiday how is it possible? 😑

we cannot focus to improve our gigs or work description and skill if we keep looking others if they getting order or not. Stay focus you will get orders if you constantly keep trying hard. Best of luck and never be disappointed.

Attention Everyone I’m so sad cuz i didn’t get any buyer . Why i facing this problem. I already open 7 professional gigs but still i didn’t get any buyer. I always send buyer request and many times i marketing my gigs in social media but this is not working yet. What do i do now???

I already open 7 professional gigs but still i didn’t get any buyer.

You joined Fiverr November 2019 and have 1 review already.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Every one has his /her own luck. They may be working for many years and have repeated buyers. 🙂

we cannot focus to improve our gigs or work description and skill if we keep looking others if they getting order or not. Stay focus you will get orders if you constantly keep trying hard. Best of luck and never be disappointed.

Wallahi,your reply make me strong Alhamdulillah.

Thank You.

I already open 7 professional gigs but still i didn’t get any buyer.

You joined Fiverr November 2019 and have 1 review already.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Thank You So much for suggest me a link.

Maybe its helpful .

Archived