How to rank your gig

iram_razaa

You are SEO seller so you know it better than us. By the way your gig description isn’t good. I suggest to write your gig description with more details. Also active at least 14-16 hours a day. Cause it’s help to get order. When you get order and done it successfully and have feedback on your gig. Then your gig rank easily.

You are SEO seller so you know it better than us. By the way your gig description isn’t good. I suggest to write your gig description with more details. Also active at least 14-16 hours a day. Cause it’s help to get order. When you get order and done it successfully and have feedback on your gig. Then your gig rank easily.

Totally false. Stop giving bad advices to other users. Staying on-line don’t have anything with rankings.

@seoranking_dude - your advice to stay online all the time is pretty much inaccurate. some sellers get more orders when they’re online … but most don’t. I get most of my inquiries, for example, when I’m asleep.

Staying online all the time clearly isn’t working for you, either, since you have only one review.

Anyway, it’s impossible to stay online all the time … and there are much better ways of getting orders. A search using the search bar above will return many tips on that subject.

Totally false. Stop giving bad advices to other users. Staying on-line don’t have anything with rankings.

It helps to rank as well because under search filter, there’s a button for online sellers, once that button is triggered ON, it shows sellers that are online. Hence staying online also helps in ranking.

Thanks.

Not false it’s true. But it’s help for getting order.

No it isn’t.

Spending time means nothing unless you’re being effective with that time. You can spend one hour a day or 12 hours and get the same result.

Chances are if you’re spending 12 hours a day just being online on Fiverr (not working on orders) you don’t know what you’re doing.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

have some friends who are working on fiverr also top level seller. But their first account got banned.

Cheating the system… :woman_facepalming: And you are also cheating the system. Great start, breaking the rules and creating new account breaking more rules…

Fiverr allow people create new account

No they don’t. And they clearly state that in their TOS. Which you still looks like didn’t bother to read even after your account got banned.

No it isn’t.

Spending time means nothing unless you’re being effective with that time. You can spend one hour a day or 12 hours and get the same result.

Chances are if you’re spending 12 hours a day just being online on Fiverr (not working on orders) you don’t know what you’re doing.

I just edit the line. I don’t know why everyone talk about this. I am sorry man. But if you are online and you have nice gig then it’s help to get orders. For example if you hungry and you can see a hotel near you. Which is best hotel in your area. But the hotel is closed and open it tomorrow. Can you wait for eating tomorrow? Or go another hotel which is open? So when client have any urgent work they want to talk with online sellers not offline. I hope you can understand what i want to mean.

I just edit the line. I don’t know why everyone talk about this. I am sorry man. But if you are online and you have nice gig then it’s help to get orders. For example if you hungry and you can see a hotel near you. Which is best hotel in your area. But the hotel is closed and open it tomorrow. Can you wait for eating tomorrow? Or go another hotel which is open? So when client have any urgent work they want to talk with online sellers not offline. I hope you can understand what i want to mean.

That analogy might hold true if there weren’t literally thousands of other restaurants doing the same thing.

Your theory only helps if the issue is scarcity. It isn’t. People have thousands of last minute options.

Archived