I am new seller kindly help me

haseebinventor

In order to help you we need to know what steps and actions did you already make.
Without knowing it it will be pure guessing or totally generic advice that wouldn’t help you.

I see that you also have 5 min read time on the forum. Your question is the most popular question here and There are a lot of topics that you can read to learn how to get orders.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:29 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

In order to help you we need to know what steps and actions did you already make.

Without knowing it it will be pure guessing or totally generic advice that wouldn’t help you.

I see that you also have 5 min read time on the forum. Your question is the most popular question here and There are a lot of topics that you can read to learn how to get orders.

I have followed all the steps tips and videos of fiverr.com but unfortunately I haven’t received any order yet.

First I created 6 gigs. Than I reduced them to just 2.

I also send offers to buyer request but never accepted. And buyer requests is not showing on my profile.

Kindly help me.

I will become demotiva and frustrate if it continues.

You need to remove the website address from your gigs for your portfolio as that is not approved by Fiverr.

Here is a list of approved links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, haseebinventor said:

why i am having no orders?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get your first order in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂 

Hello, I joined Fiverr 1 month ago but buyer requests are not showing on my profile. It shows a few times a day but there are already 100s of offers already sent. Kindly help me in the buyer requests section.

Thanks in advance.
If you want my logo design service, please place an order. I shall be very thankful for you
https://www.fiverr.com/share/jjPG0v

First thing I thought when I saw ‘luxury minimalist’ was “aren’t those an oxymoron?” I know that’s not the case, but that is HARD to pull off in logo design, and I’m not sure you hit that mark.
At least two of the samples in your ‘minimalist’ logo design, I would not call “the minimal amount to convey the idea.”

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t keep making duplicate posts.

This is the seventh post you’ve made in the ‘Improve My Gig’ category.

That said, the gig image of the hand-drawn logos is a wonderful touch! I haven’t seen anything like that yet, and gives you something unique. They are very small and dark and thus hard to see in thumbnail size, though. Is there any way to lighten them up?

On the downside: Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. Would you really want to work on the same logo one-hundred-and-fifty times? I would think 10-15 revisions more than plenty.

• 3 months later...

Oh! That’s sad

Well there must be a way.

Otherwise the new freelancer might loose their heart at the beginning.🙁

Well there must be a way.

No, as I said before there is no way.

And it’s made precisely so no one would manipulate their reviews or bargain with buyers for better feedback.

What reviews in fiverr would have value if everyone would’ve been able to change it every time they don’t like something?

Hello !!
I am new seller here… 😀
I have got 2 orders till now.but now from two month…i haven’t got any order…
Try to Promote My gigs on Instagram,Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn .But Can not get any response from Buyer 😦 I am very upset for that.Can anyone give me more suggestion for get order?
This is My Latest GIGs…

Business Logo Design

Give Me your Suggestion How to more improve IT !!! :hugs:

I am Graphic Designer.I have an experience about brand identity design and print design.
if anyone interested to see my profile then Please click here .

Advance
Thank You 😘

Archived