Customer is reporting me multiple times

psychicbunny

if I was already abiding the first warning t

Was the first warning for asking to have the review changed or removed?

They sent me a warning indicating that asking for feedback, 5 stars, etc. was not allowed. So I said no problem. I went through all of my gigs and if there was any sort of mention of feedback or reviews, etc. I completely removed it.

They sent me a warning indicating that asking for feedback, 5 stars, etc. was not allowed. So I said no problem. I went through all of my gigs and if there was any sort of mention of feedback or reviews, etc. I completely removed it.

I feel so bad about that. You are such fun. 😦 And good at what you do.

But had you been asking for feedback?

If you have been regularly asking buyers for feedback that could explain multiple warnings. A buyer may have reported you for asking them for a high rating. However, someone at CS may have then audited your other deliveries.

If you were asking for feedback with other buyers, this could be what has made Fiverr give you a second warning. - i.e. You might only get caught once, but past misdemeanors may come back to haunt you after that.

This is pretty sick. We all need more protection from people like this. Just this morning I received this:

Hahaha Great customer service buddy. Instead of asking for whatever information you would need to understand the job better you tell me I need to learn how to talk. I won’t say you don’t have a point. You’re not wrong, but you do have terrible customer service skills. Your bad attitude crept right through the first message, so I’ll try to provide you as much value as you kindly gave me. You’re clearly one of those cocky people that doesn’t actually deserve any of the work you get out of this site. You should practice hiding your arrogance and talking to people like you’re not the only person on earth. You don’t tell people to communicate the way you think is best. You approach everyone according to how THEY communicate, in business. Good luck with that. Thanks for the great advice.

My crime? Telling the buyer after two messages where they were unable to tell me what the wanted, that I was sorry, but I wouldn’t be able to help and they may want to consider wording their brief more succinctly when contacting other sellers.

I’m also getting buyers accusing me of wasting their time when after up to 3-weeks of messages, I say I can’t help because conversations are going nowhere or they don’t like my prices.

A lot of new buyers on Fiverr (typically resellers) seem to be just barging onto the platform, before adopting a hyper-aggressive "I’m now going to destroy your career" mentality when they don’t get an answer they are looking for or are unhappy with a delivery.

If you have refunded your buyer, I fail to see how they can have been able to raise a legitimate complaint. What did CS say you were receiving a warning for? - And what was Fiverr’s justification for your second warning?

If I were you, I’d consider blocking the buyer and going in vacation mode for a few days. They will think you have been removed from the platform and should stop their attack. You will also be able to prove to Fiverr that you were not active on the platform should a third warning be issued.

In your downtime, I’d also advise laying out everything in an email to CS and ask them to elevate your concerns to Trust and Safety.

they may want to consider wording their brief more succinctly when contacting other sellers.

I know you were trying to be helpful, but a lot of times, especially over texts, emails, etc, the meaning can get lost or even twisted by the other persons fragile ego or world view.

In this case, he saw your helpful advice as an attack on his character.

You are a level 2 seller with over 1000 reviews with an average is sitting at 4.9, so you are obviously doing a wonderful job and making a lot of people happy. Statistically, you should feel wonderful! But we are all human, and a lot of times, one grumpy person can really bring us down.

I guess the moral of the story is just to be short and sweet?

they may want to consider wording their brief more succinctly when contacting other sellers.

I know you were trying to be helpful, but a lot of times, especially over texts, emails, etc, the meaning can get lost or even twisted by the other persons fragile ego or world view.

In this case, he saw your helpful advice as an attack on his character.

You are a level 2 seller with over 1000 reviews with an average is sitting at 4.9, so you are obviously doing a wonderful job and making a lot of people happy. Statistically, you should feel wonderful! But we are all human, and a lot of times, one grumpy person can really bring us down.

I guess the moral of the story is just to be short and sweet?

he saw your helpful advice as an attack on his character.

Yes we have to walk on eggshells when messaging people. You are exactly right @sergeywozniack

Should Fiverr personally review the situation, I think the first and subsequent warnings may be null and void - especially given in light of the repeated abuse by the buyer. It’s obvious that it’s a seller trying to tarnish your good name to further their own careers. This is the kind of abuse that sellers worry about - that one buyer who has a vindictive nature all because they didn’t get what they wanted or just had a bad day.

It’s a system I wish Fiverr would improve upon because it’s necessary. This is when cut and paste replies do not work.

I hope it gets all sorted out for you.

It looks like they restored Miss Bunny’s account after reviewing the situation. That was the most malicious attack on a seller I’ve seen. There seems to be a set of people who attack psychics for whatever reason.

Good. They needed to.

The fact that it happened is a testament to the system abuse Fiverr has put into place… not intentionally mind you, but there nonetheless.

Archived