Customer is reporting me multiple times

psychicbunny

I had a customer buy a reading. They were unhappy, so I kindly gave them a refund. For some reason this customer began being VERY abrasive towards me and reported me.
They literally threatened to shut my account down.
I have already received one warning yesterday and have received the SAME warning today.
This customer is literally coming after my account.
Now I can’t perform more readings because Fiverr is under watch of my account.
Can anyone please give me some advice? I am clearing it out to Fiverr. I am honestly shaking.

Please everyone send me good vibes, this is the msot revengeful customer i have ever had and I hope no one goes through this.
I had received the same warning twice in a row in 2 days. Offcourse I had taken the first warning into consideration. The fact that I received a second warning shows this customer is coming after me.

I had emailed Fiverr all of the screenshots. This user that is reporting me multiple times is also a “psychic healer.” She said quote “good luck finding a new job.”

This user that is reporting me multiple times is also a “psychic healer.”

It looks like a case of your buyer trying to get rid of the competition!

She said quote “good luck finding a new job.”

That is very vengeful. I hope CS takes it into consideration. Your buyer may end u getting the warning.

This user that is reporting me multiple times is also a “psychic healer.”

She said quote “good luck finding a new job.”

That is very vengeful. I hope CS takes it into consideration. Your buyer may end u getting the warning.

That’s what she is doing! Her profile states she is a spiritual healer herself! I took a screenshot and sent it to Fiverr Support. I am so distraught right now. I have sent all of the appropriate screenshots to Support and am hoping to hear a response. My account is shut down at this time.

This is pretty sick. We all need more protection from people like this. Just this morning I received this:

Hahaha Great customer service buddy. Instead of asking for whatever information you would need to understand the job better you tell me I need to learn how to talk. I won’t say you don’t have a point. You’re not wrong, but you do have terrible customer service skills. Your bad attitude crept right through the first message, so I’ll try to provide you as much value as you kindly gave me. You’re clearly one of those cocky people that doesn’t actually deserve any of the work you get out of this site. You should practice hiding your arrogance and talking to people like you’re not the only person on earth. You don’t tell people to communicate the way you think is best. You approach everyone according to how THEY communicate, in business. Good luck with that. Thanks for the great advice.

My crime? Telling the buyer after two messages where they were unable to tell me what the wanted, that I was sorry, but I wouldn’t be able to help and they may want to consider wording their brief more succinctly when contacting other sellers.

I’m also getting buyers accusing me of wasting their time when after up to 3-weeks of messages, I say I can’t help because conversations are going nowhere or they don’t like my prices.

A lot of new buyers on Fiverr (typically resellers) seem to be just barging onto the platform, before adopting a hyper-aggressive "I’m now going to destroy your career" mentality when they don’t get an answer they are looking for or are unhappy with a delivery.

If you have refunded your buyer, I fail to see how they can have been able to raise a legitimate complaint. What did CS say you were receiving a warning for? - And what was Fiverr’s justification for your second warning?

If I were you, I’d consider blocking the buyer and going in vacation mode for a few days. They will think you have been removed from the platform and should stop their attack. You will also be able to prove to Fiverr that you were not active on the platform should a third warning be issued.

In your downtime, I’d also advise laying out everything in an email to CS and ask them to elevate your concerns to Trust and Safety.

This is pretty sick. We all need more protection from people like this. Just this morning I received this:

Hahaha Great customer service buddy. Instead of asking for whatever information you would need to understand the job better you tell me I need to learn how to talk. I won’t say you don’t have a point. You’re not wrong, but you do have terrible customer service skills. Your bad attitude crept right through the first message, so I’ll try to provide you as much value as you kindly gave me. You’re clearly one of those cocky people that doesn’t actually deserve any of the work you get out of this site. You should practice hiding your arrogance and talking to people like you’re not the only person on earth. You don’t tell people to communicate the way you think is best. You approach everyone according to how THEY communicate, in business. Good luck with that. Thanks for the great advice.

My crime? Telling the buyer after two messages where they were unable to tell me what the wanted, that I was sorry, but I wouldn’t be able to help and they may want to consider wording their brief more succinctly when contacting other sellers.

I’m also getting buyers accusing me of wasting their time when after up to 3-weeks of messages, I say I can’t help because conversations are going nowhere or they don’t like my prices.

A lot of new buyers on Fiverr (typically resellers) seem to be just barging onto the platform, before adopting a hyper-aggressive "I’m now going to destroy your career" mentality when they don’t get an answer they are looking for or are unhappy with a delivery.

If you have refunded your buyer, I fail to see how they can have been able to raise a legitimate complaint. What did CS say you were receiving a warning for? - And what was Fiverr’s justification for your second warning?

If I were you, I’d consider blocking the buyer and going in vacation mode for a few days. They will think you have been removed from the platform and should stop their attack. You will also be able to prove to Fiverr that you were not active on the platform should a third warning be issued.

In your downtime, I’d also advise laying out everything in an email to CS and ask them to elevate your concerns to Trust and Safety.

In your downtime, I’d also advise laying out everything in an email to CS and ask them to elevate your concerns to Trist and Safety.

I had tried to refund the buyer after telling them I cannot do their reading. They got aggressive to me for what? Because I can’t do your reading? Then she reported me for something to do with a review she left. She cited a website forum that bullies me and told people to look at that forum. It was the most demented review anyone could ever possibly leave. So offcourse I reported it to Fiverr.

Bottom line is, this customer is acting vengeful and it is not fair that I am being punished for her acts.

I can no longer take any more orders as it appears that my account is shut down.

I have emailed Fiverr the situation and I am praying they don’t shut my account down. I took the first warning, and accepted it. I did not repeat the behavior again.

I had someone say, after I answered several questions and it was clear I can’t do what they wanted “thanks for wasting my time”. I assumed they were joking since it was my time they were wasting. Very strange. Never had anyone say that before after me patiently answering questions of theirs for ten minutes. I still think they must have been joking.

Or it could have been projection, what they were doing, projected onto me. :thinking:

In your downtime, I’d also advise laying out everything in an email to CS and ask them to elevate your concerns to Trist and Safety.

I had tried to refund the buyer after telling them I cannot do their reading. They got aggressive to me for what? Because I can’t do your reading? Then she reported me for something to do with a review she left. She cited a website forum that bullies me and told people to look at that forum. It was the most demented review anyone could ever possibly leave. So offcourse I reported it to Fiverr.

Bottom line is, this customer is acting vengeful and it is not fair that I am being punished for her acts.

I can no longer take any more orders as it appears that my account is shut down.

I have emailed Fiverr the situation and I am praying they don’t shut my account down. I took the first warning, and accepted it. I did not repeat the behavior again.

I took the first warning, and accepted it. I did not repeat the behavior again.

What behavior? What was the warning for?

Then she reported me for something to do with a review she left. She cited a website forum that bullies me and told people to look at that forum. It was the most demented review anyone could ever possibly leave. So offcourse I reported it to Fiverr.

Possibly because she reported the customer’s review? You know how CS is about asking for review changes.

Then she reported me for something to do with a review she left. She cited a website forum that bullies me and told people to look at that forum. It was the most demented review anyone could ever possibly leave. So offcourse I reported it to Fiverr.

Possibly because she reported the customer’s review? You know how CS is about asking for review changes.

I have a screenshot of the review she left. She cited another website in her review and called me a scammer. I attached all of the screenshots she had given me.

That’s not right. I was given a first warning yesterday, which I complied with. Now I receive another warning for something that was already given to me yesterday in which I had already been complying to? That is not fair. There must have been a glitch for that warning to be issued. I supplied all of the proof to Fiverr. This customer is obviously acting in a vengeful manner.

Archived