I am getting no orders for last 5 months

brotech_pk

I edited my gig to make it more attractive but since then i am having no orders on it
i provide UI/UX designing services for websites and mobile apps and i have more than 35 projects in my portfolio and i decided to provide my services on fiverr exclusively but i am having this problem of getting no projects
Please guide me if i have any problem or errors in my gig or profile
thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/brotech_pk/design-user-interface-for-mobile-app

FWIW - I’d be inclined to reverse the order of your first three paragraphs … and put the words “unique” and “minimalist” in the tags somewhere - an addition to the tag,rather than replacement. Like this: “unique ui design” and/or “minimalist app ui”.

You have 10k competitors in your category, so even the smallest change may help.

It looks pretty good as-is, if this is post-edit. You likely no longer have the ‘new’ status to help boost your visibility, but everyone encounters this. I did take a peek at your profile, and saw a few grammar problems in your description.

Ok thank you so much

i would correct them

FWIW - I’d be inclined to reverse the order of your first three paragraphs … and put the words “unique” and “minimalist” in the tags somewhere - an addition to the tag,rather than replacement. Like this: “unique ui design” and/or “minimalist app ui”.

You have 10k competitors in your category, so even the smallest change may help.

Sure Sir why not

Let me correct my mistakes then i would contact you

thanks

Archived