My gig isn't getting much view

tasfiahrichi

Using your profile image as a gig image doesn’t make sense unless it’s related to the gig itself. It’s a nice picture, but doesn’t say anything about ‘writing’. As a nice picture, though, and could make a good primary image if you carefully add some text.

I’m personally undecided on this topic, but it has good thought-food:

[so%20You%20Want%20to%20See%20Samples] Let me guess. You have arrived here because you are looking to hire a writer on Fiverr, but some of the people you have been messaging won’t let you see examples of their work. Why is that? Are they ignorant? Untalented? Best to be avoided? As a freelance writer, I get a lot of people asking to see samples of my work. Whether it is on Fiverr or elsewhere, everyone wants to try before they buy. As it stands, though, I politely refuse every request. When pe…

Follow These Strategies.

Try to add an attractive video on your Gig. It will boost your rank 40% more.Keep Sending Buyer Requests.Change all your Tags Weekly. This may help you out.Add some Gig Extras. And try to Fill your Profile with Everything.

You will definitely get views and ranking.

Can you suggest some tags?

Using your profile image as a gig image doesn’t make sense unless it’s related to the gig itself. It’s a nice picture, but doesn’t say anything about ‘writing’. As a nice picture, though, and could make a good primary image if you carefully add some text.

I’m personally undecided on this topic, but it has good thought-food:

[so%20You%20Want%20to%20See%20Samples] Let me guess. You have arrived here because you are looking to hire a writer on Fiverr, but some of the people you have been messaging won’t let you see examples of their work. Why is that? Are they ignorant? Untalented? Best to be avoided? As a freelance writer, I get a lot of people asking to see samples of my work. Whether it is on Fiverr or elsewhere, everyone wants to try before they buy. As it stands, though, I politely refuse every request. When pe…

Can you please tell me more about how to use pictures to get orders? I’m new to this platform and I don’t know much about how things work here

Archived