If it's not broke

arcticmus3

Hey there everyone,

I joined Fiverr back in August and did not start really trying to create gigs until October. Since then I have completed 21 orders with 18 of them on the same gig. I have increased my revenue but have decreased in the amount of new buyers recently.

I posted before and some of the advice was, you are doing great so if it’s not broken don’t fix it. The problem is I also don’t want to stagnate. I want to improve and grow my business and be better at my service.

Is there any advice you can give me to attract more new buyers on here. I know most of the responses will be advertise and market on social media but is there any other tips I am missing.

Thanks for your help.

Happy Holidays.

Hey there everyone,

I joined Fiverr back in August and did not start really trying to create gigs until October. Since then I have completed 21 orders with 18 of them on the same gig. I have increased my revenue but have decreased in the amount of new buyers recently.

I posted before and some of the advice was, you are doing great so if it’s not broken don’t fix it. The problem is I also don’t want to stagnate. I want to improve and grow my business and be better at my service.

Is there any advice you can give me to attract more new buyers on here. I know most of the responses will be advertise and market on social media but is there any other tips I am missing.

Thanks for your help.

Happy Holidays.

Is there any advice you can give me to attract more new buyers on here.

This may be helpful to you: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Archived