Introducing Vacation Mode on Fiverr!

natalieab

We’ve got some great news and it’s called, Vacation Mode!

From now on, whenever you need some time off, you can use Vacation Mode to let your buyers know that you’re away and when you’ll return.

Vacation Mode is easy to use and lets you take some time off from Fiverr® without worrying about what will happen with your Gigs®.

Buyers who visit your Gig page will see the message you selected and can request to be automatically notified when you return.

Read more.

Woohoo. I tend to extend the delivery times on my gigs, but there are times that I’d love to just take a vacation and not have to worry about buyers or messages coming through. I’m not planning a vacation for a while now but will definitely keep it in mind for when I do.

Thanks, Fiverr!

CHEAT CODE! FIFTY SIX DAY VACATION!

Not really a cheat code but I sincerely can’t be the first person to think about this. You calculate 28 days to new year (5th of December) then you switch on Vacation mode. When your vacation ends on January first, its a new year so you have another 28 days so you come and click Vacation mode again. Your very own cheat if you want a FIFTY SIX DAY VACATION!

Unfortunately, you cannot do this two years in a row. Think about it… Think about it… Think about it… AHA! You’ve finally figured it out :-B

http://www.fiverr.com/Purity_k

I used vacation mode but I don’t think the notify me button was working at the time. I had people send me messages asking me to notify them when I was back. The gig says you won’t lose your ranking but I noticed that I did fall in rank when I got back from “vacation”. For now, I’m just going to extend and suspend the gigs I when I need to go away. I’ll keep checking back to see if this is updated.

I just tried this feature today to “I’m Overbooked” in Vacation Mode and I just realize that I can’t access my entire active orders. Only at 1 page in “Sales” is active. Is this Vacation Mode feature won’t let you working on orders at all??

Really bugged system - developers really should test out their feature and fix all the bugs, that are really noticeable and annoying. E.g. it doesn’t turn off properly when you try to turn it off, and that intrusive “YOU ARE ON VACATION” doesn’t go away - until you uncheck and check it a few times.

Archived