Please help and rate

slavagreencat

Your gig description and portfolio looks great!

Although it’s called a “gig”, not a “concert”! In English, concert means a big music show, while a gig usually means a job or performance of some kind).

Other than that I think it looks great! Don’t feel discouraged if it takes a while to get your first sale, it usually takes a long time for most people. In the future it might also be a good idea to create more specialized gigs also (like a unique gig for children’s illustrations, or a gig for video game concept art). This can really help if you’re not seeing much sales – if you make more specialized, unique gigs that target a smaller market, then you’ll have less competition from other sellers. Just a thought 😉

Keep up the good work!

Your gig description and portfolio looks great!

Although it’s called a “gig”, not a “concert”! In English, concert means a big music show, while a gig usually means a job or performance of some kind).

Other than that I think it looks great! Don’t feel discouraged if it takes a while to get your first sale, it usually takes a long time for most people. In the future it might also be a good idea to create more specialized gigs also (like a unique gig for children’s illustrations, or a gig for video game concept art). This can really help if you’re not seeing much sales – if you make more specialized, unique gigs that target a smaller market, then you’ll have less competition from other sellers. Just a thought 😉

Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much. I’m going to create gig for a certain audience. Thanks for rating!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived