I'm new Fresh and motivated ... Need some guide

ayeshawebsol

hey ayesha same went with me after i created my account on fiverr it was like 9 to 10 months when i got my first order and then the next day i got my second order .
after those 2 orders i have not got any other order.
and i am doing everything great like promoting my gigs on social media .
sending buyer requests but it does not work
fiverr does not give chances to new sellers

hey ayesha same went with me after i created my account on fiverr it was like 9 to 10 months when i got my first order and then the next day i got my second order .

after those 2 orders i have not got any other order.

and i am doing everything great like promoting my gigs on social media .

sending buyer requests but it does not work

fiverr does not give chances to new sellers

Thanks man, What you did after 9/10 month then you received your Ist order? or you got randomly?. Here It is very demotivating situation for me. 😦

Thanks man, What you did after 9/10 month then you received your Ist order? or you got randomly?. Here It is very demotivating situation for me. 😦

i just optimized my gig a little bit

and i have done that a few days back so that i can get more orders but its not good luck for me or for you too maybe…(dont mind)

all my gigs have good views good impressions and clicks but still i dont get orders

and then there are people on fiverr who creates account and get more than 2 orders in first week

yes i have seen many and asked everyone and also checked their gig like what they did that they got orders and i was doing wrong.

i figured out something corrected those mistakes but still not orders for rather than those 2 orders

i dont know what to do in this situation

:frowning_face:

i just optimized my gig a little bit

and i have done that a few days back so that i can get more orders but its not good luck for me or for you too maybe…(dont mind)

all my gigs have good views good impressions and clicks but still i dont get orders

and then there are people on fiverr who creates account and get more than 2 orders in first week

yes i have seen many and asked everyone and also checked their gig like what they did that they got orders and i was doing wrong.

i figured out something corrected those mistakes but still not orders for rather than those 2 orders

i dont know what to do in this situation

:frowning_face:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,
I got my first order within a month and got a 5-star review but its been 27 days no more orders. And additionally, when today I thought I should make some changes in my gig. Unfortunately, when I made some changes and save it. Suddenly I got a notification from Fiverr that your gig is denied. :frowning_face:

Archived