Hi there, how do I get my very first customer please

victorgamerlol

So I am making professional discord servers, but the problem is too many people do this. I do have excellent service even if I never did an order before, but I want someone to just give it a try. I have been on fiver for 7 hours and nothing. I have the lowest price and a good description and free 1 day delivery. Why won’t I get my first order?

So I am making professional discord servers, but the problem is too many people do this. I do have excellent service even if I never did an order before, but I want someone to just give it a try. I have been on fiver for 7 hours and nothing. I have the lowest price and a good description and free 1 day delivery. Why won’t I get my first order?

I have been on fiver for 7 hours and nothing.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get your first order in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I have been on fiver for 7 hours and nothing.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get your first order in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

This is actually good to know. As someone who is just starting out, I’ve been having difficulty trying to figure out my progress and how well I’m doing on this platform.

I didn’t get my first order until after being on for about two months. This isn’t the same for everyone but it can take time. You may want to try going through the “buyers requests” and submitting offers through there. In addition to that you can also promote locally and use social media to send clients to your Fiverr gig. Just stick with it 🙂

I didn’t get my first order until after being on for about two months. This isn’t the same for everyone but it can take time. You may want to try going through the “buyers requests” and submitting offers through there. In addition to that you can also promote locally and use social media to send clients to your Fiverr gig. Just stick with it 🙂

Good suggestion. Thanks for your valuable comment.

Archived