Account Restricted for denied gig

sakibulalam_jim

Today my fiverr account got restricted for creating a logo design gig. I had got a warning before for using copyrighted image for other gig. So I kept it in mind and created a gig with non copyright images. But still my gig was denied and my whole account is now restricted. Will I get my account back? What happens next? please tell me.

78053096_526560781403048_5344643434693001216_n.thumb.jpg.4c7c70508ddc8f1bd7e20d80d9f53780.jpg
76793162_798425217288112_6565787063117938688_n.jpg.56c83f8153b2759ec554675ba175da0d.jpg

Today my fiverr account got restricted for creating a logo design gig. I had got a warning before for using copyrighted image for other gig. So I kept it in mind and created a gig with non copyright images. But still my gig was denied and my whole account is now restricted. Will I get my account back? What happens next? please tell me.

So I kept it in mind and created a gig with non copyright images.

Were those images yours? Something that you have created from scratch?

So I kept it in mind and created a gig with non copyright images.

Were those images yours? Something that you have created from scratch?

yes there are made by my own hands. except 1 image which is non copyright and I’m sure of it. It’s written in the website I took it from. [https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-pencils-and-design-word-6444/]

this is the link of that picture.

Did you try to prove to Fiverr that the images were created by you with source files and sending them that link and a quote that shows that image has permissions to be used and altered, including commercial use after that warning?

Apart from the copyright issue, though, even if the permissions for that image are fine, it’s also possible that they don’t want sellers to use images that other people created to advertise their gigs, which would be perfectly reasonable. Buyers expect to get something similar to what they see as a seller’s gig images or in their portfolio and using images that others created for a logo design gig can be seen as misleading.

If you wanted to buy a logo or other graphic design here, and would look at a seller’s gig images, wouldn’t you expect that they created the images with which they advertise their gig themself instead of simply having copy-pasted someone else’s work, without even the slightest alteration, at that?

If your account is restricted now, you’ll have to wait until the relevant Fiverr team has checked your account and decided. If they’ll lift the restriction, it would seem that the best way to go is to not try to publish a design gig with any material as gig image that you didn’t create yourself.

Did you try to prove to Fiverr that the images were created by you with source files and sending them that link and a quote that shows that image has permissions to be used and altered, including commercial use after that warning?

Apart from the copyright issue, though, even if the permissions for that image are fine, it’s also possible that they don’t want sellers to use images that other people created to advertise their gigs, which would be perfectly reasonable. Buyers expect to get something similar to what they see as a seller’s gig images or in their portfolio and using images that others created for a logo design gig can be seen as misleading.

If you wanted to buy a logo or other graphic design here, and would look at a seller’s gig images, wouldn’t you expect that they created the images with which they advertise their gig themself instead of simply having copy-pasted someone else’s work, without even the slightest alteration, at that?

If your account is restricted now, you’ll have to wait until the relevant Fiverr team has checked your account and decided. If they’ll lift the restriction, it would seem that the best way to go is to not try to publish a design gig with any material as gig image that you didn’t create yourself.

Yes. I’m well aware of it because of my previous warning. So this time I created designs myself to avoid trouble. But I don’t know what made them deny my gig this time. Everything I used is original.

yes there are made by my own hands. except 1 image which is non copyright and I’m sure of it. It’s written in the website I took it from. [https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-pencils-and-design-word-6444/]

this is the link of that picture.

yes there are made by my own hands. except 1 image

You said you did use an image that you didn’t do yourself, though.

I contacted help and support but they don’t seem to help me in anyway. He just said even if online image is non copyrighted, it can get my gig denied.

None of us here on the forum know how they’ll decide, and even as other people got or didn’t get their account back, we can’t predict how it will turn out for you, I fear, it’s decided by them on case-by-case basis, hence the restriction until they’ve checked your account and decided.

None of us here on the forum know how they’ll decide, and even as other people got or didn’t get their account back, we can’t predict how it will turn out for you, I fear, it’s decided by them on case-by-case basis, hence the restriction until they’ve checked your account and decided.

okay. I’ll just have to wait then. thank you

• 2 months later...

am facing account restriction for the first time, feels very bad. I can’t remember any violations, but it seems a buyer reported me and got his refund. that buyer was a scammer who wanted to get my work. please has support team ever resolved any issue in your favor? how long does it take?

am facing account restriction for the first time, feels very bad. I can’t remember any violations, but it seems a buyer reported me and got his refund. that buyer was a scammer who wanted to get my work. please has support team ever resolved any issue in your favor? how long does it take?

@thetop_writer If you have a problem and want help you just need to create your own topic.

• 4 months later...

Similar thing is happened with me.
I don’t know for what reason Fiverr is restricted my account. All I remember a email that I have received 2 Months ago which says prices are not clear and it’s violate TOS.

But now after 2 months out of no way Fiverr sent me a email that says your account is get reviewed by our trust and security team for violating TOS and your account is restricted.

It’s making me crazy because I don’t know for what reason my account is restricted… When I tried to contact Support team they just said your account is being reviewed by our trust and security team… I asked them the reason but they didn’t reply me… They are just keep saying the same thing …

Anyone know what wrong with Fiverr???

I was level 2 seller by the way…but still…ahhhh

Archived