Is my GIG above or below standard?

zambadhon

Hey zambadhon,

I’m quite new here myself. My gig didn’t make a sale for the first year and once I added a video to introduce myself and my offer I began getting sales within 24 hours.

Aside from that the last line in your description “Why wait longer? You cared to read this much. Take the next step. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you in advance.” could potentially come across as arrogant or pushy. I would recommend changing it to “Why wait? Order Now. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you for checking out my gig.”

Other than that there are a few minor grammatical errors in your description text.

I hope this helps. I’m sure others with more experience will have better advice than I.

Cheers,

Ken Marsiglia

Hey zambadhon,

I’m quite new here myself. My gig didn’t make a sale for the first year and once I added a video to introduce myself and my offer I began getting sales within 24 hours.

Aside from that the last line in your description “Why wait longer? You cared to read this much. Take the next step. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you in advance.” could potentially come across as arrogant or pushy. I would recommend changing it to “Why wait? Order Now. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you for checking out my gig.”

Other than that there are a few minor grammatical errors in your description text.

I hope this helps. I’m sure others with more experience will have better advice than I.

Cheers,

Ken Marsiglia

Thanks @voicedbyken brother ! I really appreciate your advice. I will definitely follow your suggestions.

Archived