Hello guys, i am new here and i have a question

musekull

Hi, i’m new here too! From what I learned, you need to look at other translators gigs like for reference. See the prices and stuff. Check their descriptions too. Make such to have multiple gigs, so there’s a high chance of getting an order. Buyer requests are super handy, but don’t rely on them too much and of course, check out this forum for plenty more tips and stuff! Those should help since questions are being answers per day. Hope I helped you a bit and good luck! <3

Hi, i’m new here too! From what I learned, you need to look at other translators gigs like for reference. See the prices and stuff. Check their descriptions too. Make such to have multiple gigs, so there’s a high chance of getting an order. Buyer requests are super handy, but don’t rely on them too much and of course, check out this forum for plenty more tips and stuff! Those should help since questions are being answers per day. Hope I helped you a bit and good luck! <3

Thanks for helping) where can i find Buyer requests?

Hello,

Congratulations on registering Fiverr and creating GIG in your niche. These are some important Tips to Rank your GIG and get orders:

Do’s

1. Always try to be online on Fiverr
  2. Respond to the buyer messages asap.
  3. Send an offer on Buyer request every day.
  4. Create SEO friendly GIG with relative TAGs and GiG Descriptions.
  5. Use relevant images and rename the image according to the GiG Title.

Don’t

1. Don’t change the GIG Title
  2. Don’t use irrelevant GiG Images
  3. Don’t go offline/out of office status

NOTES:

1. Share the GIG link as much as you can.
  2. In case you don’t have a review from a long time on Any GiG, Do GiG review exchange.
  3. The main heading of the GIG Title should be at least 3 times mentioned in the GiG description.

Archived