Higher prices , lower prices? Help?

pieflavoredstar

So I’ve been looking around for tips and such to help my gigs, but they all get me confused. Some will say have a bit higher prices because buyers will think it’s a scam if it’s to low, Others say to have lower prices because it will most likely get more buyers. I’ll use my gig as an example. My basic is $5 but it feels like something is wrong. Any tips and help?

Gig of example.
https://www.fiverr.com/pieflavoredstar/create-a-character-for-you-based-off-of-description

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

“Please be aware that it might take me a while before I see your request but I’ll be sure to see it!”

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description, as that creates uncertainty, and will put many buyers off.

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

“Please be aware that it might take me a while before I see your request but I’ll be sure to see it!”

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description, as that creates uncertainty, and will put many buyers off.

Ooh! Never though of that before. Will do! And another question, is it OK if i draw some art of you? Just as a thanks for helping me and all the folks around here.

Ooh! Never though of that before. Will do! And another question, is it OK if i draw some art of you? Just as a thanks for helping me and all the folks around here.

is it OK if i draw some art of you? Just as a thanks for helping me and all the folks around here.

No need to go to all that trouble.

What I would love more, is that you take all the advice you have been given on board, and let us all know when you have got your first order.

Good luck! 🙂

Archived