The Complete order got cancelled

mbilalmalik

Hi All,
recently I complete an order for a buyer and mark my order complete and the earnings go for clearance. after 2 or 3 days later I received an email from Fiverr that
"Hi mbilalmalik,
Your order with ************* was canceled due to a dispute initiated by the buyer and/or their issuing bank.

The funds from this order were automatically returned to the buyer.".
right after I receive another email that
Hi mbilalmalik,
Good news! Your revenues for the canceled order by ******** due to a dispute were returned to your account, without affecting your cancellation rate
I thank god but right after one day I receive another email which says
"Hi mbilalmalik,

**After reviewing your order with *************, we decided you do not meet all the requirements of our seller protection policy.
Therefore, the funds have been deducted from your account."
I contact Fiverr team but they ask me to keep waiting but some of my colleagues say that it’s only 10 to 20% chance that Fiverr pay you back

Can you prove that you completed and delivered the work to the buyers satisfaction? Did they leave a review? Was the review positive?

The best that you can do is provide as much information as possible to show that the buyer received and was satisfied with your work and that this cancellation is an attempt to receive work for free; essentially stealing your work.

If Fiverr are satisfied that you completed the work, the buyer was happy and that you have acted honestly they should aide with you as they also stand to lose out financially if the buyer is allowed to get this work for free.

Can you prove that you completed and delivered the work to the buyers satisfaction? Did they leave a review? Was the review positive?

The best that you can do is provide as much information as possible to show that the buyer received and was satisfied with your work and that this cancellation is an attempt to receive work for free; essentially stealing your work.

If Fiverr are satisfied that you completed the work, the buyer was happy and that you have acted honestly they should aide with you as they also stand to lose out financially if the buyer is allowed to get this work for free.

The buyer give good remarks and 5 star rating everything was fine suddenly the Buyer account was blocked and my each order was get cancelled and rest is explain

If you give valid reason to refund your money then fiverr may be refund your price and the chances is very higher. But the point is valid reason.

It’s more than 10 days now but still fiverr says they need time i don’t know what they are doing I provide them all they evidence emails and other stuff but no updates yet

If buyer is no longer on fiverr, they did a paypal dispute and fiverr always gives the money back and cancels your order. But they do kick the buyer off of fiverr.

But what about my money. I have done my job the buyer accept the delivery payment was under clearance but then this happens. the conflict was between fiverr and the buyer why they punish me

Fiverr is now extremely fast and good about compensating sellers when they deserve it after there is a cancellation.

They do check though to see if compensation was warrented.

I wish you luck OP but I feel that fiverr is really working hard to make sure deserving sellers get paid.

I got this massage from fiverr time

**"

We’ve got a response from our Finance Team and unfortunately, you won’t be compensated for the orders in question. There is nothing else that we can do in this case.

**"

We’ve got a response from our Finance Team and unfortunately, you won’t be compensated for the orders in question. There is nothing else that we can do in this case.

I provide all the evidence emails screenshots

according to my experience I feel that fiverr is very much biased I don’t know what I should do now

I provide all the evidence emails screenshots

according to my experience I feel that fiverr is very much biased I don’t know what I should do now

Pretty much what always happens. Sellers assume all risk. Fiverr takes none. You have two choices, hope that you don’t get more bad buyers or stop using fiverr. They will never assume the risk.

Pretty much what always happens. Sellers assume all risk. Fiverr takes none. You have two choices, hope that you don’t get more bad buyers or stop using fiverr. They will never assume the risk.

Pretty much what always happens.

It’s never happened to me. Not once. I have been compensated for every cancellation in at least the past year or more.

Fiverr and Paypal have taken a new approach to all the fraudulent chargebacks.

**"

We’ve got a response from our Finance Team

It sounds like Paypal made the decision and notified fiverr in this case that a chargeback was not fraudulent. That’s just my guess.

A buyer has to offer some proof that the chargeback was valid.

Pretty much what always happens.

It’s never happened to me. Not once. I have been compensated for every cancellation in at least the past year or more.

Fiverr and Paypal have taken a new approach to all the fraudulent chargebacks.

Well that is a big change that they now give the money back. I got the same response as original poster. I too had a 5 star review and glowing comments. Then I got hit with the chargeback.

I have been given the money back for as long as I can remember, well over a year. The reason is that it is never my fault when it happens. I’ve been given money back on all chargebacks for at least two years now that I think about it.
The only difference is that now it’s automatic. I don’t have to ask about it.

• 1 year later...

Completed four months ago with 5 star and good review. Suddenly the order got cancelled, rating down, money lost…any experience of such details with anyone please?

any experience of such details with anyone please?

Yes, you literally asked this question in a topic with answers in this exact same topic ☝️

• 1 month later...

Fiverr took 20% due to using his platform and still they take money from seller of completed order and says that order is canceled after lot of days of order completed this is total unfair with seller. If they took 20% then Fiver should give amount of that cancel order because in that case Seller is not in guilty. And seller also have proof of order completion and rating

• 8 months later...

Archived