I don't know what i'm doing wrong! Any Tips Please

abdullahkhaw466

it’s been 9 months since I’ve started working on Fiverr. I’m working really hard and put all my effort into my work but i don’t get any luck. It’s very hard to get orders directly from fiverr and i’m unable to rank my gig since the day one even i do everything right (Putting all the keywords on the right place). I promote my gig and do every single thing that can help boost my gig but no luck there too. Any Tip will be appreciated. Thank You!

You’re in the niches of Photoshop editing, Logo Design and Business Card design. You’re in 3 of the most competitive niches here on Fiverr. I don’t know it for certain, but I’d be willing to bet that supply outstrips demand quite considerably. It would be like you declaring that you want to open a burger restaurant, and opening it on a street that already has a McDonalds, a Burger King, a Five Guys, a Wendys etc…

One option might be to try and find some ‘sub-niches’ within your field that you might be able to rank better in. For example, for our niche (Voice Over), some Voice Over artists will create gigs that say ‘I will record a Voice Over for your Company Telephone System’, thereby targeting a specific business need. It’s easier to rank for those keywords, although you get much less traffic.

You’d obviously need to think of the right ones for your niche.

You started on Fiverr in April 2019. You have 14 reviews and your recent delivery was 1 day ago.

Some sellers wait months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you get more orders in the above.

Archived