Hi! i'm a new seller on fiverr,Could you help me how to get my frist sell

roushanara1

I love this. Just today forum put a huge banner that you can not miss on top of this forum. But apparently you did miss it. Or ignored on purpose.

Your question is the most asked question on the forum so please be so kind to invest your time into reading.

To get orders quick you will have to do a lot in a short period of time and you didn’t even bother to read the forum :woman_shrugging: I doubt you’ll get orders quick with that approach.

F3CD0909-6B22-4937-8AB1-5EDA2927596F.thumb.jpeg.4089a3d783eff6f20784f23a9b04cf23.jpeg

I love this. Just today forum put a huge banner that you can not miss on top of this forum. But apparently you did miss it. Or ignored on purpose.

Your question is the most asked question on the forum so please be so kind to invest your time into reading.

To get orders quick you will have to do a lot in a short period of time and you didn’t even bother to read the forum :woman_shrugging: I doubt you’ll get orders quick with that approach.

The new search bar is shown only on the forum home page.

thanks for suggestion

It depends what option I think - in “Your Fiverr experience” section it doesn’t show the big search bar/title but in “Latest” and the Fiverr forum homepage it does show.

I see that the search bar is showed only on the home page, I think fiverr team are doing A/B testing for that option!

Archived