Why not getting any order?

kibrea

My Response Rate 100% Delivered on Time 100% Order Completion 100% my level 2, no negative feedback and I always maintain this . in 2018 I Earned $9,000+ but 2019 I Earned $1,880.4 this is significant revenue loss. I don’t know why I am not getting that much Order in 2019. I remember i was on a vacation in 2018 December. after that my order significantly decrease. now I am totally zero Order but now I am able to provide 100times better service than 2018.
please, guys, check my gig and suggest me how can I overcome it. check my GIG

Off Topic for kibrea

Your designs are just freaking awesome!!

It could just be that time of the year. In the USA, this is crazy one holiday after the next.

Last year, I bought some art work as Xmas presents but not much else in Nov, Dec, & Jan.

Some change or add a holiday gig temporarily for the winter season.

I hope things really pick up for you soon. 🙂

Hi, sorry to hear that you are not getting any orders even with a very good profile! I think you also know that this is a very frequent issue!

From my observation, this is a very common scenario nowadays for most of the Popular Job Categories like graphic design, website design, data entry, and so on! We need to develop & improve our skills based on the current market demands and it’s a continuous process due to the rapid transformation in technologies.

I’ve been working as a WordPress Designer for the past 7 years but still, I have been learning digital marketing from the last 3 months due to the higher competition on WordPress category. After learning digital marketing to a standard level, if I offer / provide wordpress website design and digital marketing services together then it would really make a difference with lots of other sellers who are only offering wordpress website design services. In fact, I have already started getting some potential clients with my combined knowledge so far and I’m really excited to do something great very soon!

I hope you’ll start getting orders very soon! Keep rocking brother!

Thank you,
Hafiz

Hello, I had orders decrease too after I took off for just a week this year and they never went to the previous level. They picked up some though.

Hello, I had orders decrease too after I took off for just a week this year and they never went to the previous level. They picked up some though.

I am new on fiverr. I got 1st order and completed with 5star rating. but got second order by a customer who don’t want any services. I had to cancel the order and as a result my order completion rate went down to 50%. Now my gigs are not getting impression and views. I thought it to be mysterious, I am facing the problems due to mistake of a customer. It is my worst experience.

Archived