Selling cheap services but failed . Why?

grantatrade2011

What most people here don’t get is that you can sometimes offer free, or $1, or $5 services not because you’re a total loser, but to boost your starting portfolio, prove you’re good at what you do and trigger some 5-star reviews the right way etc.

I lately applied this myself (not just on fiverr) with mixed results: I mean you’ll either gain true valuable clients, or some will take you for a total loser. don’t bother for the last type, ignore and provide the best service you can for those who get the message.

my first such gig was a $5 gig with a $20 tip. so everything is possible…

ps: some will say now “wow, you lie, you can only leave up to $15 tips on fiver”!! true, but there are other ways, totally legit, to do it 😉

What most people here don’t get is that you can sometimes offer free, or $1, or $5 services not because you’re a total loser, but to boost your starting portfolio, prove you’re good at what you do and trigger some 5-star reviews the right way etc.

I lately applied this myself (not just on fiverr) with mixed results: I mean you’ll either gain true valuable clients, or some will take you for a total loser. don’t bother for the last type, ignore and provide the best service you can for those who get the message.

ps: some will say now “wow, you lie, you can only leave up to $15 tips on fiver”!! true, but there are other ways, totally legit, to do it 😉

some will say now “wow, you lie, you can only leave up to $15 tips on fiver”!!

I wasn’t aware of that. I get large tips, $50, but maybe it depends on how much the order was for.

What? You can leave any tip you want directly.

Archived