Selling cheap services but failed . Why?

grantatrade2011

Its not about selling at $1, its about selling compelling product. If you offer an eye catching product with attractive packages, buyers will shell out $100 for that quality. Plus, selling it all THIS cheap might make you suspicious and less credible because selling this much in $1 is not possible. So I’d suggest you research, make solid gigs, send buyers’ requests and get the ball rolling.

I am jobless so I start working on Fiverr and SEOClerk, I am selling a complete website and Android app just for One dollar but still not getting orders. These services are selling at 100$ and I am selling at 1$ but no orders. what should I do? I am very depressed.

I am selling at 1$

Your gigs start at $5, not $1.

I am jobless so I start working on Fiverr and SEOClerk, I am selling a complete website and Android app just for One dollar but still not getting orders. These services are selling at 100$ and I am selling at 1$ but no orders. what should I do? I am very depressed.

I am selling a complete website and Android app just for One dollar but still not getting orders. These services are selling at 100$ and I am selling at 1$ but no orders.

Besides any other consideration, which I won’t be going into, can you please explain us all how are you selling just for $1 when the minimum in Fiverr is $5?

$1 reeks of desperation in a manner that most professionals wouldn’t take to.

It doesn’t help that your work doesn’t really stand out, and it’s a bit odd how you use “we” when your bio says “I.”

I wouldn’t suggest trying to do Fiverr full time. If I were you, I would try to get a job or two outside of Fiverr so that your basics can be cared for until you begin to get orders (if you ever do, which isn’t cynical but honest).

I personally think that anyone can compete in terms of pricing - proof is that you have, in example, waaay to many graphic designers who sell their services at 5$-. But it’s about the quality of the product you are offering not only the pricing. I would focus on this first, and try to avoid lowering my pricing to get sales. This will make you feel more discouraged in the end, and low valued.

Offering what you are for anything less than $100 is saying to your buyers that what you offer is rubbish. No one likes cheap. You have gone beyond cheap and are trying to give what you do away for free.

There is no way possible you can create a website and 15-worth reading pages of content for $5. Buyers know this and most won’t even bother spending $5 to see how bad the end result will be.

Exactly. It’s quality over quantity. Everybody can compete with pricing, but very few with quality or making a difference. I’d suggest that you focus of offering quality and something different. But do not lower your prices to that point; this shows you are not offering quality, and it also affects the whole community and professionals. 🙂

These services are selling at 100$ and I am selling at 1$ but no orders.

your offer for those sellers who buy from a seller like you and sell to their target buyer.

Always a buyer has a standard budget so he try to find a seller who has standard selling prize with quality.

day by day you are being cheap cause you are selling cheap.

Gigs on Fiverr start at $5, granted you only get $4. But I don’t see how you’re selling for a dollar or am I missing something?

Perhaps, you meant you’re selling in the lower dollar range and other sellers are selling these services for hundreds of dollars?

Anyway, I agree with everyone on this thread, selling that low is suspicious and can be turning buyers away.

You should try looking at it from a different perspective? Pricing an entire website +15 pages of content for $5 could equal fraud.

Let’s say I’m a buyer and I desperately need a website because I really want that Google Adsense income. I’d rather take my chances doing it myself on WordPress using a basic template than have someone I don’t know ruin my site, and then pay to have it fixed. Not saying you’re ruining websites. But, it’s something buyers will consider. Because, if someone gives you access to their website they want to know you’re not going to install some malware or virus that could crash their site and destroy all their hard work. To a buyer, you have less to lose than they do. And that’s going to make any buyer wonder what your intentions are.

I doubt anyone is going to expect an entire website for that price because they would already expect the quality to be poor. They’ll rather fork out more and get something they know is going to be worthwhile and won’t force them to spend money again.

But, all in all, I agree with @graphtersawyer . Maybe you should focus your efforts on getting a job, or in the very least obtaining skills that could help you find the underlying reasons why your gig isn’t attracting buyers.

I am selling a complete website and Android app just for One dollar

OP you know we all know you can’t sell anything on fiverr lower than $5 right? Why tell us you are selling something for $1?

What is that about?

This thread should be locked due to that if nothing else. It can’t be a serious question. It’s a waste of time.

You can not sell below $5 here, I thought. 1 dollar would scare me away. I would worry it is just stolen and then passed on to the buyer. Price according to an average or a little lower. It takes time here, and that area is crowded!

He isn’t selling anything for $1. Clearly he is not serious. This was a spam post for attention probably.

1$ is for SEOClerk not for Fiverr.

1$ is for SEOClerk not for Fiverr.

Is that a site? This is a forum about fiverr. If you are asking why you don’t get sales on another site then ask there not here.

Who is going to write the 15 to 30 articles you offer? Why do you offer so much for $5? Do you realize it sounds like something must be wrong?

Sorry for 1 dollar, its a 5 dollar.

I am jobless and have a lot of time to spend so giving these services at cheap price.

I am jobless and have a lot of time to spend so giving these services at cheap price.

That’s not cheap, that’s so ridiculously low that the only reason to buy would be out of curiosity, to see just how bad the result will be.

Archived