My Account was Disabled.Please Help me

nexsobrother

This is the gmail inbox that i got from fiverr.
Hi dinubro!

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

Please help me to solve this.

Did you get the permission from Customer Support to create this account?

If not, you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service again (in other words, first your account “dinubro” was disabled for breaking the rules, and now you’ve broken the rules again by creating another account without permission).

Tmy oldest account was deleted and this is new account.i was done only two orders in this account.but today i got gmail please verify your id and then i verify my passprot details to them. Please tell me what i can do to get my new account.

Looks like you didn’t read rules the first time and your account got banned for violations and that still didn’t teach you a lesson and you still broke rules opening a new account. And you still don’t seem to understand even though @catwriter even spelled it out for you.

Tmy oldest account was deleted and this is new account.i was done only two orders in this account.but today i got gmail please verify your id and then i verify my passprot details to them. Please tell me what i can do to get my new account.

Please tell me what i can do to get my new account.

Only Customer Support can help you. However, since they’ve banned you twice, it’s unlikely they will allow you to stay on Fiverr, with this or any other account.

my account is temporarily disabled also due to personal verification, i failed three times i don’t know exactly the reason why they reject it. I contacted the support group and then they are telling to verify it again but until now no update. I don’t know how to fixed this one. I followed their instruction but why taking so long.

my account is temporarily disabled also due to personal verification, i failed three times i don’t know exactly the reason why they reject it. I contacted the support group and then they are telling to verify it again but until now no update. I don’t know how to fixed this one. I followed their instruction but why taking so long.

This happened to me. You’ll just have to wait until they reopen it for you.

Archived