New to Fiverr, No buyer request available?

rainieye

Good day everyone, I am new to Fiverr and have been reading the awesome tips here on the forum. Buyer request appeared to be a very useful tool many people have mentioned, however whenever I click on Buyer’s request, there is nothing there. Wondering if requests are sent to different categories of seller separately and my specific market does not have any buyers’ requests or is this a bug?

Here is my profile if any kind soul would like to make some valuable suggestions 🙂 https://www.fiverr.com/rainieye

Thanks fam

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

This link may help you…🙂

Hi, rainieye! I hope you’re doing well. In answer to your question, I believe that buyer requests are indeed sent to sellers based on their category (gig classification). My gig is in the “proofread and edit” category. There simply aren’t many buyer requests that I’ve seen so far. I do see them every now and then, but they are few and far between. By the way, the cover photos you’ve made for your gigs look awesome! (-:

Hi, rainieye! I hope you’re doing well. In answer to your question, I believe that buyer requests are indeed sent to sellers based on their category (gig classification). My gig is in the “proofread and edit” category. There simply aren’t many buyer requests that I’ve seen so far. I do see them every now and then, but they are few and far between. By the way, the cover photos you’ve made for your gigs look awesome! (-:

Thanks Lindsaybab! That makes more sense now 🙂 Hopefully I will get a first order in other ways then. Thanks for liking my cover photos xD All the best!

Archived