New fiverr person over here!

jelenacho

Hello everyone,

I opened my account few months ago but just started researching about gigs how to’s… It looks like there is a lot of potential here on Fiverr!
What are your experiences??

I would love to hear about your beginnings…

Peace and love beautiful people <3
JelenaCho

Hello Jelena,

welcome to fiverr. Yes the first three months are always searching and trying how to improve gigs. November was a hard month for me. I hope December will be the best month for us here in Fiverr, let end this year on the best way possible.

Yes!!

I plan to post my first gig this week. Already did some research and read tips and tricks. Hopefully I will get some customers, and hopefully December will be a good month for everyone! If not, there’s always 2020.

😄

what could i do to improve and rank my gigs?i’m new here

There’s also a free course on learn from Fiverr that gives you summary of basic to do’s on profile, gigs, and customer relation.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr UxsXVk1ASpWzNRU9Rc3X_LRN003_Social-2-Generic_v1-Facebook-Square-1.thumb.jpg.066d02f65bfe6a62ad461abe2869ab7c.jpg

Online Courses for Freelancers & Solopreneurs - Learn from Fiverr

Online courses for freelancers & solopreneurs. Browse Fiverr's highly practical & step-by-step online courses and kickoff your online learning journey today

Hello everyone,

I opened my account few months ago but just started researching about gigs how to’s… It looks like there is a lot of potential here on Fiverr!

What are your experiences??

I would love to hear about your beginnings…

Peace and love beautiful people <3

JelenaCho

same goes here. i’m also a new member i joined last November. Till i didn’t create any gig here cause i’m doing some research on it. anyway welcome and have a great Christmas ahead. 🙂

Welcome! I started back on Fiverr a while ago, got out of it and now back in as a voice actor and love every bit of it! Glad you can join

Can’t wait to start. I just started working online. Not a complete pro at what I do but I am a quick learner and eager to work remote. Hopefully customers will be pleased with my work.

Archived