2020 Suggestion Document Feedback

mjensen415

Something I forgot to put on the Wishlist which is closed now … But it would be nice if we could choose our forum profile pic vs it being the main site profile pic. Maybe that can be added to the list unless there are strong reasons/sentiments against it. Thanks for reading in any case.

• Like 10

Something I forgot to put on the Wishlist which is closed now … But it would be nice if we could choose our forum profile pic vs it being the main site profile pic. Maybe that can be added to the list unless there are strong reasons/sentiments against it. Thanks for reading in any case.

I like that idea, but because the usernames of the forum are SSO to your Fiverr account, you can not change the avatar or username.

• Like 7

There are already some great suggestions. Also the forum homepage looks more organized. I believe:

1. Threads like “I just got my first sale” should have their own sections. Its derailing to more useful topics.
  2. Folks shouldn’t be banned till 3037… Its unreal in a playful, mean way. There should be a stipulated ban period depending on offence.
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping something will done soon with the filtering of channel content. I’ve muted all but one channel but for whatever reason posts from those channels are still showing in my feed and I’m getting notices from threads I’ve never visited.

I noticed something similar, and saw the category change. So, maybe it’s because of moved threads?

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think the suggestion about “Maybe more control over group chats…” was added to the list in the document. There could be restrictions on group chats like how many users the messages/threads could be sent to by members of a particular level/group. With some group chat groups it might be better if any discussion was done in a forum section instead.

• Like 10

I don’t think the suggestion about “Maybe more control over group chats…” was added to the list in the document. There could be restrictions on group chats like how many users the messages/threads could be sent to by members of a particular level/group. With some group chat groups it might be better if any discussion was done in a forum section instead.

Hey there. I got it what you want to understand me

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One of the pieces of feedback earlier this year was around categories that are high traffic, but low engagement (My Fiverr Gigs) Recently, I was able to configure it so that these categories no longer show up in the “Latest” section of the forum. This should make the “Latest” section a little more friendly for searching out discussions. As always, feedback is welcome.

Thank you! Will you be updating the document, or wait until there have been more changes to make the time invested worthwhile?

• Like 1

I see green! Don’t think it was one of the suggestions, but nice touch.

I thought it’s a bit too green, haha…but I think is just a matter of getting used to it. I’m happy to see it moving somewhere to be honest

• Like 3

I was a little surprised to see this too. With how active I, personally, have been on the forum, and how comfortable I had become with the previous blue theme, this will take a little getting used to. But, personal preferences aside, it is nice to see things being switched up a bit. This gives the forum a fresh feel.

• Like 5