Sometimes a field may suddenly transform into a ship… or a sheep πŸ˜†

Just I couldn’t find a proper song…

You’re this infinitesimal to guess it. 🀭

Sometimes a field may suddenly transform into a ship… or a sheep πŸ˜†

Sometimes a field may suddenly transform into a ship

Absolutely correct!!! :relaxed:πŸ˜†

I know, I know. It also happened to me. :joy: I had a hard time thinking on and searching for a hint without giving away the answer. :grimacing: Definitely, not easy. πŸ˜†

Wow, you guys have been busy, busy, busy playing the Emoji Game. I have been busy elsewhere, but I wanted to stop by to say hi to all of you.

Wow, you guys have been busy, busy, busy playing the Emoji Game. I have been busy elsewhere, but I wanted to stop by to say hi to all of you.

My sweet Vickie, we miss seeing you around. 😘

Yes, we’ve been veeeery busy squeezing our neurons. 😬

Heh, might have to split the thread again, soon.

πŸ‘

Hi!

We usually wait for it to be closed and then I start a new game. This one has been going since December. It does seem like it will end soon.

I just looked, the first game went to over 700 and the second round went to 520. I think I will start a new thread for Round 4 tonight after I get my work done.

Please go here to continue the game.

Since the Emoji Game Round 3 is at 510 posts, it is time to start lucky round four_leaf_clover" alt="four_leaf_clover. Rules: Someone will think of a word, compound word, phrase, or sentence and create a code for it by using only emojis. Then post it for others to solve. Respond by: Guessing the compound word, short phrase, or sentence the emojis signifies.If you solve the emoji puzzle, then you can use emojis to make your compound word, phrase, or sentence for the next person to guess. It can be a pl…

@wp_kid we have started a new game so you can close this thread at any time.

Please go here to continue the game.

Since the Emoji Game Round 3 is at 510 posts, it is time to start lucky round four_leaf_clover" alt="four_leaf_clover. Rules: Someone will think of a word, compound word, phrase, or sentence and create a code for it by using only emojis. Then post it for others to solve. Respond by: Guessing the compound word, short phrase, or sentence the emojis signifies.If you solve the emoji puzzle, then you can use emojis to make your compound word, phrase, or sentence for the next person to guess. It can be a pl…

@wp_kid we have started a new game so you can close this thread at any time.

Why do you move threads after a certain amount of posts?

Why do you move threads after a certain amount of posts?

Short answer is load-time. The longer the thread, the more it can lag. Discourse megathreads in the 10,000s are notorious for being bad. It’s better to make it a good community habit/best practice to split before they grow out of what a server can handle.

Archived