Optimism and professionalism

jatt189

You’ll need to be extremely careful with your essay writing gig. It’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to prepare academic work for students. If Fiverr even suspects that you’re doing that, you could lose your account.

Thank you for alerting me. I totally understand Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I believe doing academic work for others is ethically wrong.

Have a great time!

Obviously High rating is more important to get your gig rank. After accepting your delivery buyers are able to do a Hidden rating that one is most important for ranking factor. 🙂

So try to provide best service and take care of your buyers. Simply you will get more orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fiverr Family,

Happy holidays!
It’s been 38 days when I joined Fiverr. After couple of weeks I got my first order that I completed with 5 start review and then someone placed the order without letting me know. I did my best to complete that order but the buyer left 4 star review. He/she provided the reason that 8 words were less than the Gig has mentioned for such orders. After that I have not gotten any orders. For two orders my review ranking is 4.5 now. Please share your valuable advice what I should do to get orders. My Gigs are:

https://www.fiverr.com/jatt189?up_rollout=true

Thanks and have a lovely time!

What happened to the gig that had the 5-star? Unfortunately, there’s not much, if anything, that can be done about your scenario. Similar things happen all the time. You just take it for the lesson it is and keep going.

Honestly, getting gigs a month in is pretty good in the first place.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my issue. I will certainly keep my hopes high. It might be possible that orders will pour in 2020.

Have a great time!

Archived