Please help me in this Response Rate

c_ronaldo

Please, could anyone clarify the reasons for me (Everything was going good, Suddenly, my Response Rate dropped to 80%) which is respond to the inquiries?

• What are these inquiries like?
  • How can I solve this problem?
  • Does this affect my GIGs impressions because it dropped down to the half drastically?

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED

1627185650_ResponseRate.thumb.PNG.2df2c01aa7f6e1c570c1a62a320d105d.PNG

Thank You in Advance

I do everything was fine and my average response time was 1 hour but what are the inquiries. I remember just one offer from the seller and left I It mistakenly without accepting or rejecting its offer. is this the reason?

I remember just one offer from the seller and left I It mistakenly without accepting or rejecting its offer. is this the reason?

If you mean that you did not reply to this person who contacted you, then it could affect your response rate. Especially if you have not had many messages in the last 60 days.

You should use fiverr app on your mobile phone in this way you will online 24 hours and give answer very quickly and your response rate will increase very soon thanks

use fiverr app on your mobile phone in this way you will online 24 hours and give answer very quickly and your response rate will increase

My response time is one hour. I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour to get on Fiverr and begin to answer questions. So, I am not answering my messages for up to 12 hours. Yet, I keep my response time to one hour.

Another issue is that I always respond to spam with a short message, such as “This is spam. You have been reported!” Fiverr gives us the message that not answering spam does not count against us, but there are signs that it really does affect our response time and rate, so I always respond to these type of messages.

Spam that they say will not affect me.

Righto

Yep, never ignore spam. Even if you answer (.) and that is it!

I didn’t ignore it. A couple have been marked before I got there. A few I have marked myself. Maybe they still “charge” me for the time it takes for them to deal with it.

use fiverr app on your mobile phone in this way you will online 24 hours and give answer very quickly and your response rate will increase

My response time is one hour. I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour to get on Fiverr and begin to answer questions. So, I am not answering my messages for up to 12 hours. Yet, I keep my response time to one hour.

Another issue is that I always respond to spam with a short message, such as “This is spam. You have been reported!” Fiverr gives us the message that not answering spam does not count against us, but there are signs that it really does affect our response time and rate, so I always respond to these type of messages.

Thanks for this knowledge my response time is also one hour and i also respond to spam message and make it spam.

I didn’t ignore it. A couple have been marked before I got there. A few I have marked myself. Maybe they still “charge” me for the time it takes for them to deal with it.

If they have already been marked and I can still access them, I unmark them and the remark them as spam, so I get the credit for responding.

Archived