Tax declaration?

vikyco

Hi guys! I just have some question about paying taxes… Do someone here knows if, earning money from Fiverr, I have to pay them and after which amount of money earned I should start to pay them?

Thank you 😃

Do someone here knows if, earning money from Fiverr, I have to pay them and after which amount of money earned I should start to pay them?

You earnings are treated as self employed income for tax purposes. As to the tax threshold, you will need to ask the tax office in your country, or your accountant will be able to help you.

• Like 5

Do someone here knows if, earning money from Fiverr, I have to pay them and after which amount of money earned I should start to pay them?

You earnings are treated as self employed income for tax purposes. As to the tax threshold, you will need to ask the tax office in your country, or your accountant will be able to help you.

thank you! I’ll go to ask then:grinning:😀

I hope it will be an easy thing to fix!

• Like 1

Hello, it depends on the laws of Italy which is the country you are in.

I love your artwork. You would do well with a gig to illustrate children’s books.

Hello, it depends on the laws of Italy which is the country you are in.

I love your artwork. You would do well with a gig to illustrate children’s books.

I’ll think I should go to ask to the tax office… 😅

Thank you so much… it would ne nice to illustrate some children’s books!! ☺️

• Like 1