Outsource Work on fiverr

muneeb_1992

Yes, it’s considered as spam and some sellers might report it. I get this kind of messages on a daily basis and I’ve never accepted any of these offers.

I understand that new sellers are just starting out and trying some options but if you could take a look at it from a different perspective - why would established seller outsource his work to a complete strange, without having any guarantees about his work?

You need to focus on your own business, develop your skills, make sure that the communication is on the top level and bring your own customers to your gig. It’s very unlikely that anyone will decide to give away his/her work to a stranger.

If I don’t get any order, can we send messages to level 2 sellers which have a lot of orders in the queue to outsource their work? Does it consider spam or not because the seller may report me and my profile got banned.

can we send messages to level 2 sellers which have a lot of orders in the queue to outsource their work?

This is called begging. If anyone had too much work and wanted to outsource to you, they’d message you. If you aren’t getting messages from other sellers saying “hey, can I send you some work,” it means they don’t want to outsource to you.

You will get banned from Fiverr if you do what you propose.

Yes, it’s considered as spam and some sellers might report it. I get this kind of messages on a daily basis and I’ve never accepted any of these offers.

I understand that new sellers are just starting out and trying some options but if you could take a look at it from a different perspective - why would established seller outsource his work to a complete strange, without having any guarantees about his work?

You need to focus on your own business, develop your skills, make sure that the communication is on the top level and bring your own customers to your gig. It’s very unlikely that anyone will decide to give away his/her work to a stranger.

Got it. Clear my mind now. Thanks for your valuable comment.

can we send messages to level 2 sellers which have a lot of orders in the queue to outsource their work?

This is called begging. If anyone had too much work and wanted to outsource to you, they’d message you. If you aren’t getting messages from other sellers saying “hey, can I send you some work,” it means they don’t want to outsource to you.

You will get banned from Fiverr if you do what you propose.

Yeah, i got your point and happy to confirm from here before doing this. Thanks mate.

If I don’t get any order, can we send messages to level 2 sellers which have a lot of orders in the queue to outsource their work? Does it consider spam or not because the seller may report me and my profile got banned.

Does it consider spam

If you haven’t read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, read them now. If you did read them, read them again. The answer is there, and if you break the rules, not reading the ToS isn’t going to be a valid excuse.

Does it consider spam

If you haven’t read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, read them now. If you did read them, read them again. The answer is there, and if you break the rules, not reading the ToS isn’t going to be a valid excuse.

I am saved from giving a excuse because i did not send a single message to sellers.

However, i have to read again TOS.

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I respect your opinion but did you read my status. If not, kindly do. I just ask, did not send.

• 1 year later...

I sent a message to her and I asked politely if she could outsource her work, Since I noticed she has much at hand. I told her,I will do the job for free.

I didn’t know it’s against Fiverr’s Term of service.
I often thought asking the buyers directly is wrong.
Honestly, I don’t like going against rules. 😩

It’s clear from the terms of service that you are not allowed to contact any seller/buyer unless you want to buy something.

You just sent spam, and that person reported you.

I receive this type of messages every week, sometimes even daily. I clearly say I don’t outsource on my gig page, but people still message me trying to make me outsource. Some of them even insist quite a bit.

Read the rules and don’t contact other people here, you got off easily. You can get banned if you repeat it.

It’s clear from the terms of service that you are not allowed to contact any seller/buyer unless you want to buy something.

You just sent spam, and that person reported you.

I receive this type of messages every week, sometimes even daily. I clearly say I don’t outsource on my gig page, but people still message me trying to make me outsource. Some of them even insist quite a bit.

Read the rules and don’t contact other people here, you got off easily. You can get banned if you repeat it.

Of course, I will not!

I sent a message to her and I asked politely if she could outsource her work, Since I noticed she has much at hand. I told her,I will do the job for free.

I didn’t know it’s against Fiverr’s Term of service.

I often thought asking the buyers directly is wrong.

Honestly, I don’t like going against rules. 😩

I told her,I will do the job for free.

And how would it help you to do someone else’s work for free?

Archived