VPN or Proxy usage as a seller

moinulhassan

I’m currently an international student in China. As we all know, most of the international sites are blocked in the Chinese firewall. Fiverr works without any problem but when I try to download resources shared by clients from outside links such as dropbox or Mega, there’s no other way than using a VPN! Even the default fiverr cloud (https://fiverr-res.cloudinary.com) doesn’t respond a lot of time!

Therefore, I’d like to get your valuable opinion or suggestion on this matter…

Sincerely,
Moin

Hello moinulhassan, beside this hope you having a great time in your studies in China. My recomendation is to contact support and inform them about your situation. They may consider & allow you to use a VPN. btw make sure you have scaned copies of your visa/passport /collage id etc to prove your cause. GoodLuck.

Hello moinulhassan, beside this hope you having a great time in your studies in China. My recomendation is to contact support and inform them about your situation. They may consider & allow you to use a VPN. btw make sure you have scaned copies of your visa/passport /collage id etc to prove your cause. GoodLuck.

Thank you very much, Mod 🙂 And do you think I should ask the support to change my country as well? I’ll be living here for at least 4 years. The actual timing and the time on my profile is a bit off. Which causes a few buyers confusions who wants rush deliveries.

Thank you very much, Mod 🙂 And do you think I should ask the support to change my country as well? I’ll be living here for at least 4 years. The actual timing and the time on my profile is a bit off. Which causes a few buyers confusions who wants rush deliveries.

This should be changed automatically by now. You can add this request too.

4 years is a very long time. I hope it pays off when you finish graduation.

This should be changed automatically by now. You can add this request too.

4 years is a very long time. I hope it pays off when you finish graduation.

They told me not to write buyer request to those who attach outside links! This isn’t what we call friendly behavior! 😦

They told me not to write buyer request to those who attach outside links! This isn’t what we call friendly behavior! 😦

Is the ticket marked as solved? if not you may do a follo up, let them know you are not happy with CS reply, if they can check your request again.

Archived