Order delivery!

timir69

Whether or not you keep the money, you broke TOS. May as well keep it. Plus, it’s not very likely you’ll be reported.

I m seriously in trouble I think now. My heartbeat working fast and I don’t know what should I do! is there any way to ask a forgiveness or anything that can keep me safe!

yes I could move one but I m afraid that buyer he come again one day and can destroy my profile

As I said before, buyer is in the wrong, too. They would also jeopardize their own account. I’m also sure there’s some statute of limitations on these things. Fiverr won’t strike you years after an order.

Don’t be afraid and there is nothing to worry.Don’t message the buyer as well customer support and leave all it to God.You have already done wrong and contacting to CS and customer will get you in trouble.Also here is limitation for orders and fiverr will not like to do strike or refund after a months or years.So take care with your journey.
Good luck

As I said before, buyer is in the wrong, too. They would also jeopardize their own account. I’m also sure there’s some statute of limitations on these things. Fiverr won’t strike you years after an order.

thank you and please pray for me I really want to survive because I came so far doing so hard struggling

Don’t be afraid and there is nothing to worry.Don’t message the buyer as well customer support and leave all it to God.You have already done wrong and contacting to CS and customer will get you in trouble.Also here is limitation for orders and fiverr will not like to do strike or refund after a months or years.So take care with your journey.

Good luck

Thank you please keep me in your prayers .

Archived