Would love advice to help sell my gig

arcticmus3

Hello there everyone,

I have only been on fiverr for about 6 weeks and so far I have had a pretty positive experience. My main gig is content writing. I have completed 15 orders in this time and have had outstanding ratings and reviews. I did have one problem with a client who kept asking for outrageous services for a ridiculous price but apart from that it has been a good start for me on this platform.

The last week or so however I have noticed a decline in messages from potential clients even though I have more completed orders under my belt. Could you guys give me advice on tags and titles, even gig banners.

Thank you very much for your time and help with this matter. Much appreciated.

Hello there everyone,

I have only been on fiverr for about 6 weeks and so far I have had a pretty positive experience. My main gig is content writing. I have completed 15 orders in this time and have had outstanding ratings and reviews. I did have one problem with a client who kept asking for outrageous services for a ridiculous price but apart from that it has been a good start for me on this platform.

The last week or so however I have noticed a decline in messages from potential clients even though I have more completed orders under my belt. Could you guys give me advice on tags and titles, even gig banners.

Thank you very much for your time and help with this matter. Much appreciated.

Could you guys give me advice on tags and titles

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seo-tricks-for-gig-titles

Thank you very much. If I delete my current gig to create a new URL title will I lose all of those ratings on that gig?

If you delete a gig the reviews will stay on your profile, but won’t be visible on your new gig.

You are on Fiverr since August 2019 and have 15 reviews. Your recent delivery was 1 hour ago.

Some sellers take months to get their first order. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

If you delete a gig the reviews will stay on your profile, but won’t be visible on your new gig.

You are on Fiverr since August 2019 and have 15 reviews. Your recent delivery was 1 hour ago.

Some sellers take months to get their first order. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

Thank you very much for your advice sir. I was just wondering why the slow decline and if I have to change it up a bit. Good advice though.

Thank you very much for your advice sir. I was just wondering why the slow decline and if I have to change it up a bit. Good advice though.

Thank you very much for your advice sir.

Tip: Don’t assume that everyone who uses a profile logo is male! 😉

I was just wondering why the slow decline

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to more orders in the above.

Archived