''late delivery'' need help

srnashobhan

If the buyer accept, then also it’ll be marked as a late delivery. In this case when i don’t have time for waiting of buyer response - I deliver an incomplete delivery & explain the reason for not completing the full project. After that I send him request for extending delivery time. I think it’ll be a good practice 🙂

If the buyer accept, then also it’ll be marked as a late delivery. In this case when i don’t have time for waiting of buyer response - I deliver an incomplete delivery & explain the reason for not completing the full project. After that I send him request for extending delivery time. I think it’ll be a good practice 🙂

Did you not read the post carefully or are you just here to spread misinformation?

The order is already 8 hours late.

Since it’s already late then no matter what the outcome of your request is (remember the buyer may reject it) the order will be marked as a late delivery.

You shouldn’t wait till the timer rubs out to ask for an extension.

I was too busy that’s why i just forgot. My bad luck 😦 . Thanks for you information @frank_d .

Okay, how many days i have to wait for 100 percent delivery rate?

You don’t have to wait, the counter won’t go back to 100% unless you deliver orders on tine from now on.

So you need more orders and you need to deliver them on time for the next 60 days at least.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Maybe you should visit the learning center and read on all the stuff you don’t know about.

Seems like there’s a gap in your knowledge and understanding of basic functions on this platform.

Maybe you should visit the learning center and read on all the stuff you don’t know about.

Seems like there’s a gap in your knowledge and understanding of basic functions on this platform.

Is there a better link than this:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/working-with-your-dashboard ?

Delivered on Time: This shows the overall percentage of orders delivered on time (past 60 days).

The order hasn’t been delivered yet. If the extension is accepted won’t it take that new no. of days delivery (new required delivery date) into account when it determines if the delivered order was delivered late?

Which link says that even if an extension is accepted it will be too late if the order was late (but not delivered) before the extension was accepted (ie. that the extension will really have no effect on those stats)?

Is there a better link than this:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/working-with-your-dashboard ?

Delivered on Time: This shows the overall percentage of orders delivered on time (past 60 days).

The order hasn’t been delivered yet. If the extension is accepted won’t it take that new no. of days delivery (new required delivery date) into account when it determines if the delivered order was delivered late?

Which link says that even if an extension is accepted it will be too late if the order was late (but not delivered) before the extension was accepted (ie. that the extension will really have no effect on those stats)?

Are you seriously asking for a link to validate the fact that when a delivery is marked as late, asking for an extension won’t make it un-late??

The delivery is late once the timer reaches 0.

I can order from you right now, you wait till it hits 0 and then we can see who’s right.

Oh wait I forgot: 🙂

Are you seriously asking for a link to validate the fact that when a delivery is marked as late, asking for an extension won’t make it un-late??

I can order from you right now, you wait till it hits 0 and then we can see who’s right.

Why be so aggressive and impolite? You said to see the seller help centre. I looked and can’t find the link that says that after a time extension that extension won’t have any good effect if it isn’t accepted early enough. If you have a better link you can show it.

Why be so aggressive and impolite? You said to see the seller help centre. I looked and can’t find the link that says that after a time extension that extension won’t have any good effect if it isn’t accepted early enough. If you have a better link you can show it.

I added an emoji so you wouldn’t take offense, having remembered our recent encounter.

Now as for the link you are requesting, I can’t link to common sense. Sorry.

You are free to let an order hit 00:00:00 then try it for yourself.

I added an emoji so you wouldn’t take offense, having remembered our recent encounter.

Now as for the link you are requesting, I can’t link to common sense. Sorry.

You are free to let an order hit 00:00:00 then try it for yourself.

I can’t link to common sense. Sorry.

Are you now saying I don’t have common sense on this forum where the TOS are required to be followed?

hey mr @frank_d why are you behaving like this? what’s your problem?

I can’t link to common sense. Sorry.

Are you now saying I don’t have common sense on this forum where the TOS are required to be followed?

I am not saying that at all.

All I said was that when the timer hits 0, the order is late even if you deliver a second later.

It will remain flagged as late even if a time extension request is accepted after the fact.

You are disputing that, to which I replied: feel free to try it on one of your orders.

as your wish. I have nothing to say. respecting people is a good thing.

I never once disrespected anyone on this thread.

You want to blame me for your late delivery?

Fine by me. I am not at fault here.

I tried to clarify something you didn’t know and apparently still don’t understand fully but it’s hard to deal with stuff when you are feeling that you are down on your luck.

So take a step back, stop blaming your luck or others and pick yourself up. We all make mistakes.

I never once disrespected anyone on this thread.

You want to blame me for your late delivery?

Fine by me. I am not at fault here.

I tried to clarify something you didn’t know and apparently still don’t understand fully but it’s hard to deal with stuff when you are feeling that you are down on your luck.

So take a step back, stop blaming your luck or others and pick yourself up. We all make mistakes.

Thanks @frank_d . I didn’t blame you. If you think i did then i am sorry.

@frank_d Frank is simply stating facts - as well as trying to help. Extensions don’t negate late deliveries.

However, I can remember asking for an extension before the delivery went late … it looked like it was late … and then the buyer accepted the extension request and the clock was rolled back.

So that example indicates that you have to ask for an extension before the delivery time to avoid getting punished for late delivery, even if the buyer doesn’t accept it until after the delivery time.

If you wait until after delivery time to ask for an extension, you’ll get a late delivery on your stats.

Try not to forget again @srnashobhan

Surely it shouldn’t work like that if it does though.
If the required delivery date gets extended by a day, even if it’s accepted an hour too late, surely the system should, if it was properly written (which it may not be), only count the order as late if it is then delivered later than the newly accepted required delivery date.

If it doesn’t just take the most recently accepted required delivery date into account that’s bad system design I think and they should change it.

Extensions don’t negate late deliveries.

I’m not sure if the order has actually been delivered or just gone past the required delivery date by 8 hours.

Archived