New in fiverr. but no order till

decora

no no

www.fiverr.com/decora_

its my account

ok glad we sorted it out, it’s a bug plaguing the forum with certain types of usernames.

so why do you think you are not getting any orders?

there’s no more gatekeeping in regards to software. Knowing how to remove backgrounds or apply filters on photoshop is no longer a skill that only a few have.

here’s your main competitor: https://www.remove.bg/

I don’t see any appealing samples on the rest of the design gigs, just busy thumbnails with poor color choices.

the ebook picture is just a flat cover, as if that would make it appealing to someone who wrote a book. People want to see the end product, not have to imagine it.

I could go on and on.

You could try to find the one thing you are good at and start there. Offering off the shelf design/editing services will not get you sales nowadays. You need to excel at something.

it is what it is.

ok glad we sorted it out, it’s a bug plaguing the forum with certain types of usernames.

so why do you think you are not getting any orders?

there’s no more gatekeeping in regards to software. Knowing how to remove backgrounds or apply filters on photoshop is no longer a skill that only a few have.

here’s your main competitor: https://www.remove.bg/

I don’t see any appealing samples on the rest of the design gigs, just busy thumbnails with poor color choices.

the ebook picture is just a flat cover, as if that would make it appealing to someone who wrote a book. People want to see the end product, not have to imagine it.

I could go on and on.

You could try to find the one thing you are good at and start there. Offering off the shelf design/editing services will not get you sales nowadays. You need to excel at something.

it is what it is.

ok ok thanku .

but i need a order anyway: 🙈

Archived