My all gigs kick out last page 2 months before.Still last page. What can I do?

ipixeler

From the last two months, my all gigs stay on the last page. But before two gigs stay in first page and one on the third page in their respective keywords.
I change keyword, description and create a new gig but no one works.the new gig also on the last page.
What can I do now?
I am a level two seller.
I contact support but they di not help me in this topic.

The exact same thing has happened to me. I am a level two seller who had a very successful gig on the first page in its niche for a couple of months. Then, all of a sudden, the gig has completely disappeared out of all search results and every gig I create after it also ends up on the last page.

I have contacted the support and they don’t care. I have also tried (just like you) changing the keywords, description, cover photo, added a video etc. and nothing seems to work.

What I suspect that happened is that TWO cancellations (out of almost 100 orders in 6 months) completely ruined every gig for me and that makes no sense whatsoever. That’s just how Fiverr “works” I guess.

I hope that someone can provide any helpful information to us.

Cheers

From the last two months, my all gigs stay on the last page. But before two gigs stay in first page and one on the third page in their respective keywords.

I change keyword, description and create a new gig but no one works.the new gig also on the last page.

What can I do now?

I am a level two seller.

What can I do now?

As you are asking for help the correct category is Improve My Gig.

The exact same thing has happened to me. I am a level two seller who had a very successful gig on the first page in its niche for a couple of months. Then, all of a sudden, the gig has completely disappeared out of all search results and every gig I create after it also ends up on the last page.

I have contacted the support and they don’t care. I have also tried (just like you) changing the keywords, description, cover photo, added a video etc. and nothing seems to work.

What I suspect that happened is that TWO cancellations (out of almost 100 orders in 6 months) completely ruined every gig for me and that makes no sense whatsoever. That’s just how Fiverr “works” I guess.

I hope that someone can provide any helpful information to us.

Cheers

TWO cancellations (out of almost 100 orders in 6 months)

Ya, I have one mutual cancellation and one cancelled by fiverr support.

What can I do now?

I am a level two seller.

What can I do now?

Now you can do an other change, if it doesn’t worked try an other change.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived