Please how do I Post buyer requests as a seller

tamaremi

I notice that since Fiverr updated their app, there is no place to post requests.

Is this feature disabled for sellers?

Please help.

I notice that since Fiverr updated their app, there is no place to post requests.

He didn’t make it clear, so I was answering just in case. To me, though, it reads as a seller trying to post a buyer request for a valid purpose.

He didn’t make it clear, so I was answering just in case. To me, though, it reads as a seller trying to post a buyer request for a valid purpose.

Am trying to seek sellers for a service.

But couldn’t find the feature on the app.

Thanks for your help all.

I have been able to get to this using the my laptop.

Thanks again

But couldn’t find the feature on the app.

Thanks for your help all.

I have been able to get to this using the my laptop.

Thanks again

@tamaremi, the title of your thread doesn’t correspond to what you say you want to do. Please correct whichever the case, so people can know, exactly, what to answer you.

@tamaremi, the title of your thread doesn’t correspond to what you say you want to do. Please correct whichever the case, so people can know, exactly, what to answer you.

It made sense to me. He is a seller who wants to post a buyer request to buy something. Maybe the fact that am a buyer and seller is why I read it that way, though.

Archived