How get rank a Gig?

fix_thephoto

No one really knows how to rank your gig. Even if someone is telling you “secret tips to rank your gig” then they are lying to you.

No one on fiverr knows for sure how the algorithm works therefore all the “tips and tricks” are useless.

Thanks for your feedback. Wish your good day!

Hey Amir, you are looking at it the wrong way.

You have created a mediocre gig and are asking to get in front of every other seller in the marketplace.

If I were you I’d focus on improving my gig considerably and if your gig is good enough it will get picked up sooner or later.

I have yet to see someone on this forum complain about not getting sales or asking how to get features without a mediocre gig.

If you produce good enough work it will eventually gain momentum.

You will walk towards success, you can’t get teleported there.

Hey Amir, you are looking at it the wrong way.

You have created a mediocre gig and are asking to get in front of every other seller in the marketplace.

If I were you I’d focus on improving my gig considerably and if your gig is good enough it will get picked up sooner or later.

I have yet to see someone on this forum complain about not getting sales or asking how to get features without a mediocre gig.

If you produce good enough work it will eventually gain momentum.

You will walk towards success, you can’t get teleported there.

Thanks for your feedback, I will learn more! Hope your feedback will work for me!

Archived